My websitee has crashed!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Its me, May 10, 2009.

  1. Its me

    Its me Guest

    Hi
    I logged onto my website this morning and found this:

    [Fatal Error Group Br]

    Desfigurando Você !

    Deface não é crime !

    Somos: Elemento_pcx - s4r4d0 - DD3str0y3r - Txx

    Abraços para W4n73d - M0nt3r - Hades - Hualdo - Lady Lara - Evilwrite
    #red_eye

    admin não julgue meus Error

    Julgue os Seus

    Irc.intbr.org #ferror

    © 2009 Fatal Error Group Br - Todos direitos reservados

    Web at www.columbiaapartments.com.au

    any ideas?

    Thanks
    Stephen
    Its me, May 10, 2009

  2. Its me

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 09 May 2009 18:37:10 -0500, philo <> wrote:

    >Someone may have hacked you
    >
    >Reload it and change your password

    May?

    MAY? :)

    Oh... chucktard should be along shortly to tell the OP to reset their
    BIOS, and Dan C should be along to tell them to format their hard
    drive.
    Evan Platt, May 10, 2009

  3. Its me

    zvnteq7 Guest

    philo wrote:
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Sat, 09 May 2009 18:37:10 -0500, philo <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Someone may have hacked you
    >>>
    >>> Reload it and change your password

    >> May?
    >> MAY? :)
    >>
    >> Oh... chucktard should be along shortly to tell the OP to reset their
    >> BIOS, and Dan C should be along to tell them to format their hard
    >> drive.

    > Might as well cover all bases:
    >
    > format the bios,
    > then re-flash the harddrive
    >
    > that should fix the OP's website <G>

    I'll go one better, destroy the computer in a bonfire and buy a new one.
    zvnteq7, May 10, 2009
  4. Its me

    thanatoid Guest

    "Its me" <> wrote in

    > Hi
    > I logged onto my website this morning and found this:
    >
    > [Fatal Error Group Br]
    >
    > Desfigurando Você !

    <SNIP>

    > any ideas?

    That's in Portuguese, from a Brazilian hacker group, saying a
    variety of nasty things. You should have caught the word
    "destroy" in its 21st century internet spellings.

    I have never had a website so I don't really know, but I doubt
    anything on YOUR machine is in trouble. The website, however,
    is either gone or seriously fucked up. So, since your web site
    host appears unable to prevent such attacks, get a new website
    host, or at least talk to them about it if you are willing to
    consider staying with them, and then re-do your site. A new
    password won't prevent someone else from doing the same again if
    the web site host is not adequately protected.

    --
    Lots of theoretical butchers are alleged and other bloody eyes
    are suitable, but will Pam secure that?
    thanatoid, May 10, 2009
  5. Its me

    Top Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    > > On Sat, 09 May 2009 18:37:10 -0500, philo <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Someone may have hacked you
    > >>
    > >> Reload it and change your password

    > > May?
    > >
    > > MAY? :)
    > >
    > > Oh... chucktard should be along shortly to tell the OP to reset their
    > > BIOS, and Dan C should be along to tell them to format their hard
    > > drive.

    > Might as well cover all bases:
    >
    > format the bios,
    > then re-flash the harddrive
    >
    > that should fix the OP's website <G>

    That would make it websiteless!

    Top
    Top, May 10, 2009
  6. Its me

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 10 May 2009 04:24:21 -0500, philo <> wrote:

    >zvnteq7 wrote:
    >> philo wrote:

    >>> Might as well cover all bases:
    >>>
    >>> format the bios,
    >>> then re-flash the harddrive
    >>>
    >>> that should fix the OP's website <G>

    >> I'll go one better, destroy the computer in a bonfire and buy a new one.

    >But where would one go to buy a new bonfire?

    Bonfires R Us. Check the green pages in the phone book.

    --
    <rw-rw-rw-> I don't care if it can reproduce sound well enough for
    dolphins to talk to each other through it, if you can't grep it it's
    Mara, May 10, 2009
  7. philo <> perpetrated this via news:2
    :

    > zvnteq7 wrote:
    >> philo wrote:

    >>> Might as well cover all bases:
    >>>
    >>> format the bios,
    >>> then re-flash the harddrive
    >>>
    >>> that should fix the OP's website <G>

    >> I'll go one better, destroy the computer in a bonfire and buy a new one.

    > But where would one go to buy a new bonfire?

    Just get yerself some for *FREE* on Teh Itnerntes :

    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s/278678-3-blue_foundation-bonfires

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder,(*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a "snake" in
    my pocket;" and, *NO*, I am *NOT* the Octomom's baby-daddy!

    Pay your fair share of taxes to keep minority unwed moms on crack:

    http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/8/2/hopenosis.gif

    Bucky Breeder, May 10, 2009
  8. Its me

    catchme Guest

    Its me wrote:
    > Hi
    > I logged onto my website this morning and found this:
    >

    > [Fatal Error Group Br]
    >
    > Desfigurando Você !
    >
    > Deface não é crime !
    >
    > Somos: Elemento_pcx - s4r4d0 - DD3str0y3r - Txx
    >
    > Abraços para W4n73d - M0nt3r - Hades - Hualdo - Lady Lara - Evilwrite
    > #red_eye
    >
    > admin não julgue meus Error
    >

    > Julgue os Seus
    >
    > Irc.intbr.org #ferror
    >

    > © 2009 Fatal Error Group Br - Todos direitos reservados
    >
    > Web at www.columbiaapartments.com.au
    >
    > any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Stephen

    a hacker group calling themselves "fatal error Group" has, in leet
    speak, "pwn3d" your website.
    Bragging that they disfigured and committed deface crime, and then
    adding their haxor names.
    It appears that their intent was simply tagging yoursite, leaving their
    own brand of graffitti, and oddly enough, an irc channel reference?.
    you may want to take this to the alt.2600 newsgroup- i think their
    expertise in situations like this will help you more than this group.
    catchme, May 10, 2009
  9. Its me

    Buffalo Guest

    philo wrote:

    > But where would one go to buy a new bonfire?

    Well, probably at the bonfire store.
    Buffalo, May 11, 2009