My website is up and ready.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by dvdguy2@webtv.net, Nov 1, 2004.

  1. Guest

    , Nov 1, 2004

  2. Richard C. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My website is now up. So you're all finally going to get a glimpse into
    > my area and the people from my area. Everyone on my website is from my
    > area.
    >
    > my website is:
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/welcometomyplanet/index.html

    ==================================
    Your website must have been designed by one of your local idiots!
    ==================================

    Richard C., Nov 1, 2004

  3. Stan Brown Guest

    "" <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    > My website is now up. So you're all finally going to get a glimpse into
    >my area and the people from my area.

    Is that Area 51, or another area you have in mind?

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    "And if you're afraid of butter, which many people are nowa-
    days, (long pause) you just put in cream." --Julia Child

    Stan Brown, Nov 1, 2004
  4. jayembee Guest

    wrote:

    >My website is now up.

    So where is the "proof" of the screen bug that covers the entire
    screen, and all of the other nonsense you've posted about?

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Nov 1, 2004
  5. Mike Kohary Guest

    jayembee wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> My website is now up.

    > So where is the "proof" of the screen bug that covers the entire
    > screen, and all of the other nonsense you've posted about?

    I have this moron killfiled, so I didn't see the original post. While I'm
    loathe to read his rantings, I'm interested to see this website, which
    should be good for a laugh. What's the address?

    Mike Kohary, Nov 1, 2004
  6. Guest

    wrote: So where is the "proof" of the screen bug that covers the entire
    screen, and all of the other nonsense you've posted about?

    that will be put up later as I get around to it, plus I don't have
    unlimited space to keep everything up all of the time. Therefore, the
    stuff on my website will occassionally change as I put up new stuff and
    delete some of the older stuff.

    , Nov 1, 2004
  7. Justin Guest

    wrote on [Mon, 1 Nov 2004 00:13:16 -0500]:
    > My website is now up. So you're all finally going to get a glimpse into
    > my area and the people from my area. Everyone on my website is from my
    > area.
    >
    > my website is:
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/welcometomyplanet/index.html

    Please tell me there isn't a whole planet of people like you.

    Justin, Nov 1, 2004
  8. TSKO Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > My website is now up. So you're all finally going to get a glimpse into
    > my area and the people from my area. Everyone on my website is from my
    > area.
    >
    > my website is:
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/welcometomyplanet/index.html

    The ole boy has way too much time on his hands

    TSKO, Nov 1, 2004
  9. ThePunisher Guest

    wrote:
    > My website is now up. So you're all finally going to get a glimpse
    > into my area and the people from my area. Everyone on my website is
    > from my area.
    >
    > my website is:
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/welcometomyplanet/index.html

    Are those pictures from your HDTV feed? great quality there.

    --
    ThePunisher

    ThePunisher, Nov 1, 2004
  10. Justin Guest

    TSKO wrote on [Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:16:13 GMT]:

    > <> wrote in message
    >> My website is now up. So you're all finally going to get a glimpse into
    >> my area and the people from my area. Everyone on my website is from my
    >> area.
    >>
    >> my website is:
    >>
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/welcometomyplanet/index.html
    >>

    > The ole boy has way too much time on his hands

    THIS is the website he's been working on for the last 3 years?

    Justin, Nov 1, 2004
  11. Guest

    wrote: Are those pictures from your HDTV feed? great quality there.

    No, they're not. The quality of my HDTV feed is terrible, and
    unwatchable.

    Compared to my HDTV feed, the pictures on my website are pristine
    quality.

    , Nov 1, 2004
  12. Video Flyer Guest

    On 11/1/04 4:05 PM, in article
    , ""
    <> wrote:

    > wrote: Are those pictures from your HDTV feed? great quality there.
    >
    > No, they're not. The quality of my HDTV feed is terrible, and
    > unwatchable.
    >
    > Compared to my HDTV feed, the pictures on my website are pristine
    > quality.

    Man, I'd get my money back.

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Nov 1, 2004
  13. jayembee Guest

    "Mike Kohary" <> wrote:

    > I have this moron killfiled, so I didn't see the original post. While I'm
    > loathe to read his rantings, I'm interested to see this website, which
    > should be good for a laugh.

    No, it's not even good for that. It's more pathetic than even his
    Usenet ravings.

    jayembee, Nov 1, 2004
  14. jayembee <> wrote in

    >> I have this moron killfiled, so I didn't see the original post.
    >> While I'm loathe to read his rantings, I'm interested to see this
    >> website, which should be good for a laugh.

    > No, it's not even good for that. It's more pathetic than even his
    > Usenet ravings.

    I'm amazed that anyone even bother's to read this guy's stuff. At
    least other trolls were focused enough to be interesting. Not that their
    contributions were more worthwhile, but at least there was some matter
    of decision between pressing "Read" or "Delete".

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com

    Aaron J. Bossig, Nov 1, 2004
  15. Mike Kohary Guest

    jayembee wrote:
    > "Mike Kohary" <> wrote:
    >
    >> I have this moron killfiled, so I didn't see the original post.
    >> While I'm loathe to read his rantings, I'm interested to see this
    >> website, which should be good for a laugh.

    > No, it's not even good for that. It's more pathetic than even his
    > Usenet ravings.
    >
    >> What's the address?

    > http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/welcometomyplanet/index.html

    Ugh. Thanks, I think. ;)

    Mike Kohary, Nov 2, 2004
  16. wrote:

    >  My website is now up. So you're all finally going
    > to get a glimpse into my area and the people from
    > my area. Everyone on my website is from my
    > area.

    >my website is:

    >http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/welcometomyplanet/i>ndex.html

    Where are your home theater photos?