    belly-up. How does one find out about these things - it is times like this
    that one realises how much we rely on the homepage of the business to
    access contact details etc.
    JuicyTree, Apr 10, 2005

  2. JuicyTree

    Thor Guest

    JuicyTree wrote:

    > I have server space and domain hosting with http://www.bizland.com in the
    > USA. It seems to either be down over most of the weekend or it has gone
    > belly-up. How does one find out about these things - it is times like
    > this that one realises how much we rely on the homepage of the business to
    > access contact details etc.

    Have a look here and go from there

    http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/

    --
    *~~~~~~~~~~Thor
    Thor, Apr 10, 2005

  3. JuicyTree

    Frederick Guest

    JuicyTree wrote:
    > I have server space and domain hosting with http://www.bizland.com in the
    > USA. It seems to either be down over most of the weekend or it has gone
    > belly-up. How does one find out about these things - it is times like this
    > that one realises how much we rely on the homepage of the business to
    > access contact details etc.

    You could look at google's cache at:
    http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:8ppil80TT8YJ:www.bizland.com/bizland/index.bml &hl=en

    That gives you a US phone number:
    1-866-599-9964

    And phone them to ask wtf is going on.
    Frederick, Apr 10, 2005
  4. In article <d3aqak$54p$>, says...
    > I have server space and domain hosting with http://www.bizland.com in the
    > USA. It seems to either be down over most of the weekend or it has gone
    > belly-up. How does one find out about these things - it is times like this
    > that one realises how much we rely on the homepage of the business to
    > access contact details etc.

    I tried and I can't get dns lookup on it. Not a server error, but no dns
    lookup. So it could either be a dns problem (been known to happen that a
    part of the net could not be looked up because one of some main dns
    database failed) or else they're gone and been wiped off the record.

    Do you have an IP number to connect to?

    -P.
    Peter Huebner, Apr 10, 2005
  5. JuicyTree

    phstpok Guest

    JuicyTree wrote:
    > I have server space and domain hosting with http://www.bizland.com in the
    > USA. It seems to either be down over most of the weekend or it has gone
    > belly-up. How does one find out about these things - it is times like this
    > that one realises how much we rely on the homepage of the business to
    > access contact details etc.

    A whois gives domain servers as CLICKME.CLICK2SITE.COM &
    CLICKME2.CLICK2SITE.COM neither of which respond.

    A whois of CLICKME.CLICK2SITE.COM results in

    "No match for domain "CLICKME.CLICK2SITE.COM".

    >>> Last update of whois database: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 20:07:31 EDT <<<

    NOTICE: The expiration date displayed in this record is the date the
    registrar's sponsorship of the domain name registration in the registry is
    currently set to expire. This date does not necessarily reflect the
    expiration
    date of the domain name registrant's agreement with the sponsoring
    registrar. Users may consult the sponsoring registrar's Whois database to
    view the registrar's reported date of expiration for this registration."
    phstpok, Apr 11, 2005
  6. JuicyTree

    phstpok Guest

    phstpok, Apr 11, 2005