my way

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by bstern, Mar 9, 2006.

  1. bstern

    bstern Guest

    I have been using seamonkey without problem until a few days ago when my
    designated home page failed to load, and takes me to a blank page. I
    use myway.com (personalized) as a home page. I almost thought I saw a
    flash that said something about a firewall preventing it loading, but
    after checking all settings, I cannot see where anything should prevent
    it from loading.

    I went to my laptop, and still using seamonkey there, found that the
    home page loaded without problem. I emailed the page to myself, and
    when I opened the mail on my main computer, it took me again to a blank
    page.

    Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? It is driving me crazy. In lieu
    of a fix, (which is what I would really like) can anyone tell me a good
    internet start page that can be personalized?

    BTW...I use roadrunner as my provider.

    thanks
    Beth
    bstern, Mar 9, 2006