My way to Microsoft certification

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by pass4surenl1, Mar 2, 2009.

  1. pass4surenl1

    pass4surenl1 Guest

    Hi friend

    I passed the exam of 70-086 yesterday and scored 956/1000, which is
    satisfying, but the most important thing is that I passed the exam.

    About the preparations:

    I spent three weeks on preparation, two weeks are used to study the
    MCSE Implementing and Supporting Systems Management Server 2.0 basics
    according to the emphasis of the exam. Learning objectively will help
    you to pass the exam successfully. Of course, only reading books is
    not very useful. Learning with practice is the most effective method.
    So I spent the last week on test. And I uesd http://www.pass4sure.com/Microsoft-index.html
    where i get many useful exam quesitons and answers.
    So www.pass4sure.nl is really a good partner to my certification test
    preprations.

    About the exam:

    When entering the exam interface, I felt nervous, because this was the
    first time I took the Cisco exam. But when I observed the real exam, I
    was relaxed, I was familiar with the questions because of the
    preparations. It is easy. The most important knowledge points are
    Implementing and Supporting Systems Management Server 2.0

    Now, I am a real MCSE technician, but this is only the start, I need
    to study further if I want to be more competitive. My next objective
    is MCTS.

    Wish you passing the exam successfully!

    pass4surenl1, Mar 2, 2009