My way to CCNA certification

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by tiffanyshop1@gmail.com, Mar 4, 2009.

  1. Guest

    Hi friend

    I passed the exam of 640-802 yesterday and scored 956/1000, which is
    satisfying, but the most important thing is that I passed the exam.

    About the preparations:

    I spent three weeks on preparation, two weeks are used to study the
    CCNA basics according to the emphasis of the exam. Learning
    objectively will help you to pass the exam successfully. Of course,
    only reading books is not very useful. Learning with practice is the
    most effective method. So I spent the last week on test. But, the most
    important is that i used valuable braindumps from http://www.pass4sure.nl/Cisco/index.html.

    About the exam:

    When entering the exam interface, I felt nervous, because this was the
    first time I took the Cisco exam. But when I observed the real exam, I
    was relaxed, I was familiar with the questions because of the
    preparations. The questions are really simular to braindumps questions
    pass4sure.nl provide for me. It is easy. The most important knowledge
    points are RIP and OSPF

    Now, I am a real CCNA technician, but this is only the start, I need
    to study further if I want to be more competitive. My next objective
    is CCNP.

    Recommend CCNA trainings: http://www.pass4sure.nl/
    Wish you passing the exam successfully!
    , Mar 4, 2009