My way to CCNA certification

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by pass4surenl1, Mar 4, 2009.

  1. pass4surenl1

    pass4surenl1 Guest

    Hi friend

    I passed the exam of 640-802 yesterday and scored 956/1000, which is
    satisfying, but the most important thing is that I passed the exam.

    About the preparations:

    I spent three weeks on preparation, two weeks are used to study the
    CCNA basics according to the emphasis of the exam. Learning
    objectively will help you to pass the exam successfully. Of course,
    only reading books is not very useful. Learning with practice is the
    most effective method. So I spent the last week on test. But, the most
    important is that i used valuable braindumps from http://www.pass4sure.nl/Cisco/index.html.

    About the exam:

    When entering the exam interface, I felt nervous, because this was the
    first time I took the Cisco exam. But when I observed the real exam, I
    was relaxed, I was familiar with the questions because of the
    preparations. The questions are really simular to braindumps questions
    pass4sure.nl provide for me. It is easy. The most important knowledge
    points are RIP and OSPF

    Now, I am a real CCNA technician, but this is only the start, I need
    to study further if I want to be more competitive. My next objective
    is CCNP.

    Recommend CCNA trainings: http://www.pass4sure.nl/
    Wish you passing the exam successfully!

    pass4surenl1, Mar 4, 2009

  2. Meh...it's people like you that keep real network engineers in business.
    Someone's got to go back and clean up your networking mess.

    Give my regards to Satyam/Tata/Infosys.

    fugettaboutit, Mar 4, 2009

  3. pass4surenl1

    tg Guest

    "fugettaboutit" <> wrote in message

    > Meh...it's people like you that keep real network engineers in
    > business.
    > Someone's got to go back and clean up your networking mess

    yeah but they can stand in background and tell you about their
    qualifications while they watch you do ti.

    tg, Mar 4, 2009
  4. pass4surenl1

    lord2y Guest

    On Mar 4, 8:14 am, pass4surenl1 <> wrote:
    > Hi friend
    >
    > I passed the exam of 640-802 yesterday and scored 956/1000, which is
    > satisfying, but the most important thing is that I passed the exam.
    >
    > About the preparations:
    >
    > I spent three weeks on preparation, two weeks are used to study the
    > CCNA basics according to the emphasis of the exam. Learning
    > objectively will help you to pass the exam successfully. Of course,
    > only reading books is not very useful. Learning with practice is the
    > most effective method. So I spent the last week on test. But, the most
    > important is that i used valuable braindumps fromhttp://www.pass4sure.nl/Cisco/index.html.
    >
    > About the exam:
    >
    > When entering the exam interface, I felt nervous, because this was the
    > first time I took the Cisco exam. But when I observed the real exam, I
    > was relaxed, I was familiar with the questions because of the
    > preparations. The questions are really simular to braindumps questions
    > pass4sure.nl provide for me. It is easy. The most important knowledge
    > points are RIP and OSPF
    >
    > Now, I am a real CCNA technician, but this is only the start, I need
    > to study further if I want to be more competitive. My next objective
    > is CCNP.
    >
    > Recommend CCNA trainings:http://www.pass4sure.nl/
    > Wish you passing the exam successfully!

    Which book or curriculum did you use to prepare your exam?

    lord2y, Mar 8, 2009