    http://www.photojunkyard.com/is.php?i=10829&img=P1010170.JPG
    pic of everything installed
    http://www.photojunkyard.com/is.php?i=10832&img=P1010173.JPG

    dukeman, Jul 15, 2005

  2. dukeman

    dukeman

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2005
    Messages:
    16
    i am going to get a different heatercore from D-Tek. it should fit inside the case at the back. the DD core is about 1/2 inch too wide to go internal. i also am going to get the new swiftech res 1000 that has the pump mounted on it. that should clean up the extra tubing.
    it is a work in progress. if i turn my fans down it is almost silent which is what i am after.

    dukeman, Jul 15, 2005

  3. dukeman

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Looks pretty good dukeman, it should liiok alot better with all the new stuff. Just a hint, new Swiftech stuff coming out soon, you might want to wait, but thats just a rumor I heard the other day.
    As for a silent running system, I ran mine with prime95 for a hour with all the fans off except for 1 exhaust fan as stock settings and it never got over 40c.............. :shock:

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 16, 2005
  4. dukeman

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    looking ghood... i wish i had mula for water cooling

    unholy, Jul 16, 2005