    Windows Sound Recorder and I do.. I re-installed MSN Messenger 7.5 about 10
    times, and rebooted my computer.. How do I get the voice clips to work?
    Please help, much appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?QmVhdEd1cmw=?=, Sep 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmVhdEd1cmw=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    BeatGurl wrote:

    > Hey guys.. Lately my voice clips haven't been working..
    > One day I sent a voice clip and it signed me out, now I can't make them or
    > they sign me out, and plus, I can't hear them, I checked if I have that
    > Windows Sound Recorder and I do.. I re-installed MSN Messenger 7.5 about 10
    > times, and rebooted my computer.. How do I get the voice clips to work?
    > Please help, much appreciated.

    Hmmm... maybe you should try the solution mentioned here :

    <http://tinyurl.com/okjbt>

    ;-)

    Cerebrus, Sep 11, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QmVhdEd1cmw=?=

    Jan Eliasen Guest

    On 11 Sep 2006 02:00:57 -0700, "Cerebrus" <> wrote:

    >> Hey guys.. Lately my voice clips haven't been working..
    >> One day I sent a voice clip and it signed me out, now I can't make them or
    >> they sign me out, and plus, I can't hear them, I checked if I have that
    >> Windows Sound Recorder and I do.. I re-installed MSN Messenger 7.5 about 10
    >> times, and rebooted my computer.. How do I get the voice clips to work?
    >> Please help, much appreciated.

    >Hmmm... maybe you should try the solution mentioned here :
    ><http://tinyurl.com/okjbt>
    >;-)

    Or you could try the latest version of messenger, which can be
    downloaded at
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...8f-8574-4562-af6d-48dd23026b9d&DisplayLang=en

    --
    eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

    private email:

    Jan Eliasen, Sep 11, 2006