    bit of trouble with printers, but got them figured out, but the software for
    my TREO will not install, and therefore I can't have it sync. Does anyone
    have the x64 with a TREO?

    =?Utf-8?B?QUNFUkZFUlJBUkk=?=, Jun 27, 2006

  2. what's the problem? does the software have a 16 bit installer? If so, there
    may be a workaround - look through the newsgroup for an earlier thread about
    some possible solutions. What is the connection between your Treo and the
    PC? Serial or USB? You may be able to use a virtual machine solution to get
    around the problem as well - see my blog post and/or Expert Zone column on
    using VMs to solve compatibility issues.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 27, 2006

  3. Same problem; my Palm 700P won't install on the Acer Ferrari 4000. I keep
    getting error message 1719.

    =?Utf-8?B?b25lY29hdHNhbQ==?=, Jul 18, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QUNFUkZFUlJBUkk=?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:28:01 -0700, onecoatsam
    <> wrote:

    >Same problem; my Palm 700P won't install on the Acer Ferrari 4000. I keep
    >getting error message 1719.

    As far as I know the Synch-module is a 32-bit driver, so won't work.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jul 18, 2006