    Network + months ago...Microsoft has no record however...

    Kevin Stone

    P.S. Made it back from Colorado in one piece...fun trip :)

    Kevin Stone, Mar 13, 2008

  2. "Kevin Stone" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > Hi,
    >
    > Any ideas why my Comptia certifications do not show on the "My Transcript"
    > page. I was under the impression these credits would appear under
    > "Microsoft Certification Exams Completed Successfully,". I passed A+ &
    > Network + months ago...Microsoft has no record however...
    >
    > Kevin Stone
    >
    > P.S. Made it back from Colorado in one piece...fun trip :)

    Have you informed Microsoft that you passed these exams? They are not
    tied into CompTIA's databanks. You have to provide them with the info.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 13, 2008

  3. Kevin Stone

    tim Guest

    What is the best way to send Microsoft information about non-Microsoft
    certifications?

    tim, Mar 13, 2008
  4. Kevin Stone

    Sam Guest

    On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:17:01 -0700, tim
    <> wrote:

    >What is the best way to send Microsoft information about non-Microsoft
    >certifications?

    Login/register with: https://certify.comptia.org

    Once you are in, click FAQ under help on the left handside then follow
    the instructions for FAQ 5. "How do I submit my credentials towards
    MCSA to Microsoft?"

    Sam.

    Sam, Mar 14, 2008
  5. "tim" <> wrote in message

    > What is the best way to send Microsoft information about non-Microsoft
    > certifications?
    >
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:
    >
    > > "Kevin Stone" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > Hi,
    > > >
    > > > Any ideas why my Comptia certifications do not show on the "My Transcript"
    > > > page. I was under the impression these credits would appear under
    > > > "Microsoft Certification Exams Completed Successfully,". I passed A+ &
    > > > Network + months ago...Microsoft has no record however...
    > > >
    > > > Kevin Stone
    > > >
    > > > P.S. Made it back from Colorado in one piece...fun trip :)

    > > Have you informed Microsoft that you passed these exams? They are not
    > > tied into CompTIA's databanks. You have to provide them with the info.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
    > > Microsoft's Six Steps to Certifications -
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx

    Contact your regional support center.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 14, 2008
  6. "Sam" <> wrote in message

    > On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:17:01 -0700, tim
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >What is the best way to send Microsoft information about non-Microsoft
    > >certifications?

    > Login/register with: https://certify.comptia.org
    >
    > Once you are in, click FAQ under help on the left handside then follow
    > the instructions for FAQ 5. "How do I submit my credentials towards
    > MCSA to Microsoft?"
    >
    > Sam.

    Or you could do as sam suggest :)

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 14, 2008
  7. Kevin Stone

    Kevin Stone Guest

    >> What is the best way to send Microsoft information about non-Microsoft
    >> certifications?
    >>
    >> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:
    >>
    >> > "Kevin Stone" <> wrote in message

    >> > Have you informed Microsoft that you passed these exams? They are not
    >> > tied into CompTIA's databanks. You have to provide them with the info.
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    >> > The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
    >> > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
    >> > Microsoft's Six Steps to Certifications -
    >> > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx

    Took Sam's advice and sent a "validated" email to Microsoft via the Comptia
    website...

    Thanks guys.

    Kevin Stone
    A+, Network+, MCDST

    Kevin Stone, Mar 14, 2008
  8. Kevin Stone

    plz return Guest

    plz return, Apr 15, 2008
  9. Kevin Stone

    Dude Guest

    That's what I did. I had to go to the CompTIA website and request that these
    exams be sent to Microsoft. Cisco won't do this with any of their
    certifications though.

    Dude, Apr 19, 2008