    P.S. his use of Roman Empire and collapse of Imperial control gives me
    Star Wars shivers...

    WHERE'S MY TV!
    Muse Groops, May 21, 2007

  2. Muse Groops

    Muse Groops Guest

    Re: My Step-Father's take CRAP

    Muse Groops wrote:
    > My<Snip>

    I meant it to be a reply to an earlier thread...

    oh well... I'm too tired to go back and repost so just take a guess
    Muse Groops, May 21, 2007

  3. Re: My Step-Father's take CRAP

    Muse Groops wrote:
    > Muse Groops wrote:
    >
    >> My<Snip>

    > I meant it to be a reply to an earlier thread...
    >
    > oh well... I'm too tired to go back and repost so just take a guess

    I'm guessing it has to do with the thread about the 2008 election being
    stolen. Just a guess.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 21, 2007
  4. Muse Groops

    Rectum Burn Guest

    Muse Groops <> said in news:4651283f$0$8991
    $:

    > My step-father's take on the article.
    >
    > "This is an excellent interview with Greg Palast. Thanks for sending it.
    > I am well aware of his work and share his concerns. I have thought
    > for some time that the United States is headed in the direction of the
    > Roman Empire--destruction from within along with the collapse of
    > imperial control. The breaking point internally will occur when the
    > economic decline sets in. The result will be a collapse of law and
    > order and growing nihilism. It is, indeed, a shame that we have no true
    > opposition party and that Bush and his cronies are allowed to get away
    > with criminal actions at home and abroad."
    >
    > so I guess it's just going to be like a giant riot everywhere...
    >
    > P.S. his use of Roman Empire and collapse of Imperial control gives me
    > Star Wars shivers...
    >
    > WHERE'S MY TV!

    Your step father is a shit eating commie.

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrrrn
    Rectum Burn, May 21, 2007
  5. Rectum Burn wrote:
    > Muse Groops <> said in news:4651283f$0$8991
    > $:
    >

    >>My step-father's take on the article.
    >>
    >>"This is an excellent interview with Greg Palast. Thanks for sending it.
    >> I am well aware of his work and share his concerns. I have thought
    >>for some time that the United States is headed in the direction of the
    >>Roman Empire--destruction from within along with the collapse of
    >>imperial control. The breaking point internally will occur when the
    >>economic decline sets in. The result will be a collapse of law and
    >>order and growing nihilism. It is, indeed, a shame that we have no true
    >>opposition party and that Bush and his cronies are allowed to get away
    >>with criminal actions at home and abroad."
    >>
    >>so I guess it's just going to be like a giant riot everywhere...
    >>
    >>P.S. his use of Roman Empire and collapse of Imperial control gives me
    >>Star Wars shivers...
    >>
    >>WHERE'S MY TV!

    > Your step father is a shit eating commie.

    Has anyone ever carefully explained to you that you are too short, too
    ugly, too mentally challenged, too obviously ignorant to be allowed on
    newsgroups? Go ahead, post back, but you are really on my shit list.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 21, 2007
  6. Muse Groops

    Rectum Burn Guest

    Rôgêr <> said in

    > Rectum Burn wrote:
    >> Muse Groops <> said in
    >> news:4651283f$0$8991 $:
    >>

    >>>My step-father's take on the article.
    >>>
    >>>"This is an excellent interview with Greg Palast. Thanks for sending
    >>>it.
    >>> I am well aware of his work and share his concerns. I have thought
    >>>for some time that the United States is headed in the direction of
    >>>the Roman Empire--destruction from within along with the collapse of
    >>>imperial control. The breaking point internally will occur when the
    >>>economic decline sets in. The result will be a collapse of law and
    >>>order and growing nihilism. It is, indeed, a shame that we have no
    >>>true opposition party and that Bush and his cronies are allowed to
    >>>get away with criminal actions at home and abroad."
    >>>
    >>>so I guess it's just going to be like a giant riot everywhere...
    >>>
    >>>P.S. his use of Roman Empire and collapse of Imperial control gives
    >>>me Star Wars shivers...
    >>>
    >>>WHERE'S MY TV!

    >> Your step father is a shit eating commie.

    > Has anyone ever carefully explained to you that you are too short, too
    > ugly, too mentally challenged, too obviously ignorant to be allowed on
    > newsgroups? Go ahead, post back, but you are really on my shit list.

    You must be some sort of pinko commie, too. So there. Neener, neener.

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrn
    Rectum Burn, May 21, 2007
  7. Muse Groops

    Muse Groops Guest

    Rectum Burn wrote:
    > Muse Groops <> said in news:4651283f$0$8991
    > $:
    >
    >> My step-father's take on the article.
    >>
    >> "This is an excellent interview with Greg Palast. Thanks for sending it.
    >> I am well aware of his work and share his concerns. I have thought
    >> for some time that the United States is headed in the direction of the
    >> Roman Empire--destruction from within along with the collapse of
    >> imperial control. The breaking point internally will occur when the
    >> economic decline sets in. The result will be a collapse of law and
    >> order and growing nihilism. It is, indeed, a shame that we have no true
    >> opposition party and that Bush and his cronies are allowed to get away
    >> with criminal actions at home and abroad."
    >>
    >> so I guess it's just going to be like a giant riot everywhere...
    >>
    >> P.S. his use of Roman Empire and collapse of Imperial control gives me
    >> Star Wars shivers...
    >>
    >> WHERE'S MY TV!

    > Your step father is a shit eating commie.
    >
    > Rectum Burrrrrrrrrrn

    Really... I thought he's a slightly left of center gentleman with a PhD
    in Political Science with a Mensa level IQ and a good heart.

    But maybe you two do have have some have something in common, if he's a
    pinko commie, pinko=pink triangle=gay reference and rectum burrrrrrn
    caused most likely by large, veiny uncut Dominican cock shoved in you
    repeatedly causing you to burrrrrrrrrn... Hmmm

    Speaking of which, I HAVE A DATE tomorrow, I might be seeing you then!
    Muse Groops, May 22, 2007