    Now when I click it, it says "Open with which program".

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    , Nov 23, 2004

  2. trout Guest

    wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me why my "Show desktop" icon suddenly stopped
    > working?
    >
    > Now when I click it, it says "Open with which program".
    >
    > Any help would be much appreciated.

    You could try re-creating it. Look in the Windows/System folder for
    "Show Desktop.scf". Right-click it, and choose Send to; 'Desktop (create
    shortcut)'.
    Drag the new one from the desktop to your Quick-launch bar.
    --
    "If it works, delete the old one."

    trout, Nov 23, 2004

  3. dadiOH Guest

    wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me why my "Show desktop" icon suddenly stopped
    > working?
    >
    > Now when I click it, it says "Open with which program".
    >
    > Any help would be much appreciated.

    Use Winkey + D

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

    dadiOH, Nov 23, 2004
  4. trout Guest

    dadiOH wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Can anyone tell me why my "Show desktop" icon suddenly stopped
    >> working?
    >>
    >> Now when I click it, it says "Open with which program".
    >>
    >> Any help would be much appreciated.

    > Use Winkey + D

    I had to look at this a couple of times. The first time, I read "use
    Winky", and I was trying to figure out who the hell *that* was. Time for
    more coffee.
    --
    "Hi, I'm Microsoft Winky! Would you like to see your desktop?"

    trout, Nov 23, 2004
  5. dadiOH Guest

    trout wrote:
    > dadiOH wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>> Can anyone tell me why my "Show desktop" icon suddenly stopped
    >>> working?
    >>>
    >>> Now when I click it, it says "Open with which program".
    >>>
    >>> Any help would be much appreciated.

    >> Use Winkey + D

    > I had to look at this a couple of times. The first time, I read
    > "use Winky", and I was trying to figure out who the hell *that*
    > was. Time for more coffee.

    And/or new glasses :)

    --
    dadiOH