    I change it to it always does the default Windows XP Pro x64 Edition
    screensaver. What is wrong and how can I change it? Because I AM good
    with computers, but this seriously has me stumped.

    CollegeGuy, May 3, 2006

  2. Are you on a Domain? If you are, your Administrator might have instituted
    policies for not chaging the screensaver through Group Policy. You could
    also try changing your account priviledges to Administrator (if you are not
    on a network) and try chaging the screensaver then.

    You migght want to check this forum discussion about a similar issue:
    http://www.winguides.com/forums/sho...Number=101682&page=0&view=expanded&sb=9&part=
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 3, 2006

  3. CollegeGuy

    CollegeGuy Guest

    I am the administrator, I'll try that, thanx

    CollegeGuy, May 3, 2006