    League.

    Very truly yours,
    Batman

    Batman, Apr 5, 2007

  2. Batman

    CBIC Guest

    "Batman" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello fair citizens,
    >
    > I hereby tender my resignation from the MCNGP with heavy heart, as it
    > no longer aligns with my long term, personal goals. On numerous attempts
    > to join the Justice League, I have been refused due to my affiliation with
    > the MCNGP. In addition, not one of the MCNGP have helped me with my
    > personal goals and they are mean. In order to be a Justice League member,
    > I cannot be mean and evil or be associated with said mean and evil
    > persons. Please be sure to wish me well on my endeavors and my personal
    > success in the Justice League.
    >
    > Very truly yours,
    > Batman

    Easily PotD

    CBIC, Apr 5, 2007

  3. Batman

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Batman" <> wrote in message
    > Hello fair citizens,
    >
    > I hereby tender my resignation from the MCNGP with heavy heart, as it
    > no longer aligns with my long term, personal goals. On numerous attempts
    > to join the Justice League, I have been refused due to my affiliation with
    > the MCNGP. In addition, not one of the MCNGP have helped me with my
    > personal goals and they are mean. In order to be a Justice League member,
    > I cannot be mean and evil or be associated with said mean and evil
    > persons. Please be sure to wish me well on my endeavors and my personal
    > success in the Justice League.
    >
    > Very truly yours,
    > Batman

    I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

    Frisbee®, Apr 5, 2007
  4. Batman

    Consultant Guest

    3rded

    Consultant, Apr 5, 2007
  5. Batman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >"Batman" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello fair citizens,
    >>
    >> I hereby tender my resignation from the MCNGP with heavy heart, as it
    >> no longer aligns with my long term, personal goals. On numerous attempts
    >> to join the Justice League, I have been refused due to my affiliation with
    >> the MCNGP. In addition, not one of the MCNGP have helped me with my
    >> personal goals and they are mean. In order to be a Justice League member,
    >> I cannot be mean and evil or be associated with said mean and evil
    >> persons. Please be sure to wish me well on my endeavors and my personal
    >> success in the Justice League.
    >>
    >> Very truly yours,
    >> Batman
    >>

    >Easily PotD

    2nded

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2007
  6. Batman

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > 3rded

    You owe me a new keyboard.

    Frisbee®, Apr 5, 2007
  7. Batman

    JaR Guest

    Consultant wrote:
    > 3rded
    >

    >>> Easily PotD
    >>>

    >> 2nded
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    And the King cried "Fourth", leaving brave knight to come in fifth,
    thereby losing the race, and the hand of fair princess...

    --
    JaR
    Huh?

    JaR, Apr 5, 2007
  8. Batman

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm batman.

    Jtyc, Apr 5, 2007
  9. Batman

    Consultant Guest

    it's on it's way

    Consultant, Apr 5, 2007
  10. "Batman" wrote:

    > Hello fair citizens,
    >
    > I hereby tender my resignation from the MCNGP with heavy heart, as it no
    > longer aligns with my long term, personal goals. On numerous attempts to
    > join the Justice League, I have been refused due to my affiliation with the
    > MCNGP. In addition, not one of the MCNGP have helped me with my personal
    > goals and they are mean. In order to be a Justice League member, I cannot be
    > mean and evil or be associated with said mean and evil persons. Please be
    > sure to wish me well on my endeavors and my personal success in the Justice
    > League.
    >
    > Very truly yours,
    > Batman

    So what are you saying here Batman? Your going to bend your personal
    beliefs for an organization? How un-anti-hero of you!!!!!

    Perhaps you'd like to consider one of these fine organizations of superhuman
    contingent before you sell out:

    All-Star Squadron
    Birds of Prey
    Amazing Zoo Crew
    Challengers of the Unknown
    Darkstars
    Doom Parol
    The Elite
    Freedom Fighters
    Golden Guardians
    Green Lantern Corps
    Inferior Five (of course the name would have to change)
    Infinity Inc.
    Justice Legion Alpha
    Justice Society of America
    Legion of Superheroes
    Metal Men
    Omega Men
    The Outsiders
    Secret Six (see noted for Inferior Five)
    Section 8
    Sentinels of Magic
    Seven Soldiers of Victory (....you know)
    Shadowpact
    Sovereign Seven (what's with the numbers hero folk? kind of limits the
    membership!)
    Squadron of Justice
    Suicide Squad
    Super Power Friends
    Superfriends
    Watchmen
    Young Justice
    League of Extraordianry Gentlemen

    or perhaps even a Masonic Society?

    I just wanted you to be aware Dark Knight that there are other options
    available.

    --
    Sandworm

    --