    promising (namely anything with Minolta or Konica in the name) results in
    the spewing of endless pages of gibberish. Any suggestions where I might
    look?

    Dennis Gordon, Oct 25, 2005

  2. Oh forget it. When I contacted "technical support" they told me that the XP
    driver was the one on the manufacturer's disk. When (politely) reminded that
    it was a 32 bit driver and, hence, incompatible, she responded..."oh, I
    guess there isn't one then..." I resisted the urge to reply, "...well,
    duh..."

    Dennis Gordon, Oct 25, 2005

  3. Duh, indeed.

    --