My problems.. I hope you have answers;Help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by shocker, Dec 2, 2008.

  1. shocker

    shocker

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    My computer for the past day since my uncle got on it..

    Internet laggy,(I have cable) Microsoft pages won't load, Downloads for Microsoft Won't work, Updates etc.

    Windows Defragger: Cannot Open
    Defraggler: Cannot build File list
    Restore function: Gets me to the last step Press next " Next is a pushable button, But nothing happens when I push it.. Like its a dummy button"

    Someone help me please,

    My first time here so If I posted Wrong, I do appologize :stupido:

    ^ Hope this helps :-(

    Hijack Log on its way
    --------
    shocker, Dec 2, 2008

  2. shocker

    shocker

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    Log

    Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 8:29:25 PM, on 12/1/2008
    Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16735)
    Boot mode: Normal

    Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
    C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
    C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
    C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1141751792\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
    C:\Program Files\Support.com\bin\tgcmd.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
    C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
    C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\waol.exe
    C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
    C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KodakCCS.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgam.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
    c:\program files\common files\aol\1141751792\ee\services\antiSpywareApp\ver2_0_32_1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe
    C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\shellmon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLLoginProxy.exe
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
    shocker, Dec 2, 2008

  3. shocker

    shocker

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    hmm

    25post for anymore of the hijack log lmao... :| well if someone is willing to help, or able please let me Know:loo:
    shocker, Dec 2, 2008
  4. shocker

    shocker

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    even the open online hijackthis quickstart won't Load the page.. :\
    shocker, Dec 2, 2008
  5. shocker

    shocker

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    Jeesh Pcpitstop won't load either, Anyone got a clue?
    shocker, Dec 2, 2008
  6. shocker

    PCLicious

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    Is that all of your Hijackthis log??

    Run CCleaner, search Google for it and see if that helps any, also are you connected to the router directly?

    Go to start>run> type cmd ; type ipconfig / flushdns press enter ; after that type ipconfig /renew press enter; close DOS ; run CCleaner again, restart and see if that helped any.
    PCLicious, Dec 2, 2008
  7. shocker

    shocker

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    Nothing that didn't work :(

    No it's not all of my HijackLog, but it wont let me post it..

    Under 25 post :|

    still got my svchost.exe error on start up blah
    shocker, Dec 2, 2008
  8. shocker

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,085
    Shocker, don't spam - just post it in multiple parts :)
    Ian, Dec 2, 2008
  9. shocker

    shocker

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    :barresed: Sorry :p

    When posting the Hijack Log I can't post it because it says remove the links :\

    If I do that doesn't it take away from the info needed?
    shocker, Dec 2, 2008