my potential next car

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Guru, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    Network Guru, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    here is the official mcngp "steppin out" shirt

    http://99volts.com/images/asof1028/lesbiansblack.jpg

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ndexURL=5&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

    Consultant, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    David Guest

    ViewItem&item=2455942789&indexURL=5&photoDisplayType=2#ebay
    photohosting

    >> car
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

    ViewItem&item=2455942789

    >.

    You idiots need more than a car or a shirt.... stop
    posting crap - go somewhere else, like:
    alt.idiots.with.no.girls - you can be the founding
    members, then invite your other 'friends' and swap your
    funny jokes there instead.

    David, Jan 29, 2004
  4. David wrote:
    > You idiots need more than a car or a shirt.... stop
    > posting crap - go somewhere else, like:
    > alt.idiots.with.no.girls - you can be the founding
    > members, then invite your other 'friends' and swap your
    > funny jokes there instead.

    You've caused me to see the light, but I don't understand one thing. How
    can we be the founding members if it already exists? Apparently you knew
    about the newsgroup, so are you one of the founding members? And are we the
    friends you are inviting?

    --
    Fris "Dave's not here, man" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 29, 2004
  5. Network Guru

    kpg Guest

    You signature file quotes are the most underrated resource on the Internet
    today.

    Where do you come up with this stuff?

    KP "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" G

    kpg, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    what else do we need? please tell me, i'm desparate to meet women! i thought
    my mcse lapel pin was enough, but it is not. hope to hear from you soon!

    Consultant, Jan 29, 2004
  7. Keep say he should have is own show.

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:38:35 -0600, "kpg" <>
    wrote:

    >You signature file quotes are the most underrated resource on the Internet
    >today.
    >
    >Where do you come up with this stuff?
    >
    >KP "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" G

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  8. >i thought
    >my mcse lapel pin was enough

    I fell for that one too, but it was you who told be about the
    Chick/lapel pin thing.

    Bitch!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  9. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    by itself, no, it is not enough. you must couple it with a pocket protector
    and thick glasses.

    Consultant, Jan 29, 2004
  10. >by itself, no, it is not enough. you must couple it with a pocket protector
    >and thick glasses.

    Thank you for the advice, I'll give it a go.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  11. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    anytime
    you will soon be fighting them off

    Consultant, Jan 29, 2004
  12. >anytime
    >you will soon be fighting them off

    Just shinning it up now, the lapel pin, that is!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  13. Darn it guys--stop bragging on those pins.
    I an still waiting for mine (along with the new MCDST pin I earned today).
    The MVP lapel pin doesn't have the same effect. z~((

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Jan 30, 2004
  14. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    that's because there are no real standards on how it is earned ;-)

    Consultant, Jan 30, 2004
  15. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > that's because there are no real standards on how it is earned ;-)

    Ouch.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 30, 2004
  16. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > that's because there are no real standards on how it is earned ;-)

    Much like a high school diploma from a public school.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Jan 30, 2004
  17. Ouch--that smarts!
    Unfortunately it is also true in recent years.
    The high standards are still there, but the bar keeps changing.

    Larry Samuels, Jan 30, 2004
  18. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > > Much like a high school diploma from a public school.

    Oh fsck! I thought we buried that thread.

    JaR
    Cringing Thug

    JaR, Jan 30, 2004
  19. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    sad isn't it. you know im only goofin on ya

    Consultant, Jan 30, 2004