  1. neville

    neville Guest

    Why?And who is doing it?
    neville, Mar 20, 2005

  2. neville

    old john Guest

    sorry nev the whole world has switched you off..keep
    smiling..J

    old john, Mar 20, 2005

  3. neville

    Dr Fish Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in message
    > Why?And who is doing it?

    I don't know I can't see this as it hasn't appeared
    Dr Fish, Mar 20, 2005
  4. neville

    carson Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in message
    > Why?And who is doing it?

    Did you go and "plonk" your self again neville?
    carson, Mar 20, 2005
  5. neville

    ~Brian~ Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in message
    > Why?And who is doing it?

    I wondered why I couldn't see you posts?
    ~Brian~, Mar 20, 2005
  6. neville

    Harry Guest

    wysiwyg

    --
    " that all our science, measured against reality,
    is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we

    Harry, Mar 20, 2005
  7. neville

    cluedweasel Guest

    On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:46:05 -0000, "neville" <> wrote:

    >Why?And who is doing it?

    I know it's Neville and we're all meant to make fun of him but there
    does seem to be a bit of an issue with Teranews recently (at least for
    me). Volumes in this group were way down with around 1/3rd of articles
    missing. In some cases it was taking 8 to 10 hours for some of my
    posted articles to appear.
    cluedweasel, Mar 20, 2005
  8. On 20 Mar 2005, neville scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Why?And who is doing it?

    Your news provider has a "fuckwit filter".

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-
    The Old Sourdough, Mar 21, 2005