    --
    From The Desk Of: Jesse A. Harrington
    msyjsy, Jul 22, 2004

  2. msyjsy

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "msyjsy" <> wrote in news:AbVLc.26$uf3.5
    @newsread1.mlpsca01.us.to.verio.net:

    > I put a post up on the 17th regarding my post not showing. I have

    looked
    > everyday for them and it just showed up today.
    > Same ting on alt.alt.test. My ISP says they are not having a problem,

    and
    > that it must be the news server, but it seems everybody else's post are
    > coming up promptly.
    > I feel kind of left out here, days behind, out of the loop.

    At the most I have had a post not show for 8 hours or so. It is kind of
    annoying as some days the posts are going somewhere and show up several
    minutes or hours later. After it doesn't show for awhile, I can take the
    same post and post it again and it shows immediately. It's also kind of
    strange that I can make a post which usually happens with OE that the
    machine making the post never shows the post, but the post has made it. I
    can see the post from another machine on the network using OE. This
    happens with Xnews on occasion but not to the extent that it does with
    OE.

    I did call the ISP about the issues you're talking about and got the same
    song and dance you did.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jul 23, 2004