    Quick Time instead of my Adobe Photo Delux.
    I have a desktop Dell, Windows 98se. How do I get all of these to open in Photo delux
    instead. Thank you.

    CdLSRN, Dec 17, 2005

  2. CdLSRN

    Donald Guest

    right click / open with / browse pick program an put check in alwayes open
    with

    Donald, Dec 17, 2005

  3. CdLSRN

    John Inzer Guest

    CdLSRN wrote:
    > I updated Quick Time on my computer and it changed all of
    > my pictures to open in Quick Time instead of my Adobe
    > Photo Delux.
    > I have a desktop Dell, Windows 98se. How do I get all of
    > these to open in Photo delux instead. Thank you.

    ==================================
    (306493) How to Create a File Association
    in Windows 98 and Windows Me
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306493

    --

    John Inzer

    John Inzer, Dec 17, 2005
  4. CdLSRN

    ernie Guest

    In Control Panel there is a QuickTime Applet giving you the opportunity to alter
    the file types it will "take over".
    Regards, ern.

    ernie, Dec 19, 2005