    potentially the best shot.

    Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for having a look.

    Chris
    Chris Macnamara, Aug 24, 2006

  2. Chris Macnamara

    Tim Guest

    > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.macnamara/rotundpictures/
    >

    > I have posted a few of my best pictures on my site. I'd be keen to
    > get some constructive criticism of them, please.
    >
    > I'm not looking to just hear that they are quite nice or whatever,
    > but more to ask you guys how I could have improved them, and where I
    > am not getting potentially the best shot.
    >
    > Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for having a look.
    >

    > Chris

    Hi Chris

    Some nice pictures in there, I'm afraid I can't really comment as I'm a rank
    amature!
    It's really nice to see some different shots of La Pedrera & the Sagrada
    Familia, are you an Architect or a Gaudi fan?
    And you have a Frank Gehry in there! nice shot too
    I really like the look of Cow1 although some people might have a go about
    the composition but it works for me :)
    Here's my site, if you're interested there's some architectural stuff in
    there

    http://www.timdenning.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

    Best regards

    Tim
    Tim, Aug 24, 2006

  3. "Chris Macnamara" <> wrote in message

    > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.macnamara/rotundpictures/
    >

    > I have posted a few of my best pictures on my site. I'd be keen to get
    > some constructive criticism of them, please.
    >
    > I'm not looking to just hear that they are quite nice or whatever, but
    > more to ask you guys how I could have improved them, and where I am not
    > getting potentially the best shot.
    >
    > Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for having a look.

    Nice pics, I like that weired building in Prague which looks like it's been
    tweaked in Photoshop but it's real! - But it would be interesting to see the
    exif info. Have you thought about getting an online photo account like
    pbase? Here you can view people's galleries and learn from the settings
    they use like F number, shutter speed, ISO etc, and each photo shows which
    lens & body were used.

    Cheers Adrian - www.boliston.co.uk
    Adrian Boliston, Aug 24, 2006
  4. >> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.macnamara/rotundpictures/

    >> I have posted a few of my best pictures on my site. I'd be keen to
    >> get some constructive criticism of them, please.
    >>
    >> I'm not looking to just hear that they are quite nice or whatever,
    >> but more to ask you guys how I could have improved them, and where I
    >> am not getting potentially the best shot.
    >>
    >> Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for having a look.
    >>

    >> Chris

    > Hi Chris
    >
    > Some nice pictures in there, I'm afraid I can't really comment as I'm a
    > rank amature!
    > It's really nice to see some different shots of La Pedrera & the Sagrada
    > Familia, are you an Architect or a Gaudi fan?
    > And you have a Frank Gehry in there! nice shot too
    > I really like the look of Cow1 although some people might have a go about
    > the composition but it works for me :)
    > Here's my site, if you're interested there's some architectural stuff in
    > there
    >
    > http://www.timdenning.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
    >
    > Best regards
    >
    > Tim

    Tim, don't know what I am if you're a rank amature! San Franciso looks like
    a fantastic place to visit from your shots. The Street section is my
    favourite, and of course the GG bridge, not really cliched at all. How else
    do you shoot something as universally familiar as that?

    Not an architect, I wish, but yes Gaudi is a bit of a fascination of mine.
    Parc Guell was fantasic, but any shots I took there were fairly poor. Going
    back in September, so I'll try again.

    Frank Gehry, who's he? Had no idea until I saw your reply, did a google
    images search and discovered he also did that big bronze fish/whale
    sculpture near the beach in Barcelona. You learn something new every day.

    Thanks for your response.

    Chris
    Chris Macnamara, Aug 25, 2006

  5. >
    >> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.macnamara/rotundpictures/
    >>

    >> I have posted a few of my best pictures on my site. I'd be keen to get
    >> some constructive criticism of them, please.
    >>
    >> I'm not looking to just hear that they are quite nice or whatever, but
    >> more to ask you guys how I could have improved them, and where I am not
    >> getting potentially the best shot.
    >>
    >> Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for having a look.

    > Nice pics, I like that weired building in Prague which looks like it's
    > been tweaked in Photoshop but it's real! - But it would be interesting to
    > see the exif info. Have you thought about getting an online photo account
    > like pbase? Here you can view people's galleries and learn from the
    > settings they use like F number, shutter speed, ISO etc, and each photo
    > shows which lens & body were used.
    >
    > Cheers Adrian - www.boliston.co.uk

    Adrian, at the same time as posting this site I have started using
    Shutterchance photo blog site. However, I can only post one picture per day
    there, an it shows the exif info (I guess that's what BLOGs are about?). I
    will post the address when there is anything worth looking at.

    Glad you liked the dancing house.

    Chris
    Chris Macnamara, Aug 25, 2006
  6. Chris Macnamara

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Chris Macnamara wrote:
    > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.macnamara/rotundpictures/
    >

    > I have posted a few of my best pictures on my site. I'd be keen to get some
    > constructive criticism of them, please.
    >
    > I'm not looking to just hear that they are quite nice or whatever, but more
    > to ask you guys how I could have improved them, and where I am not getting
    > potentially the best shot.
    >
    > Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for having a look.
    >

    > Chris

    Nice. And where is the 'dancing house'? One of the strangest
    structures I have ever seen, and I bet it cost a LOT to build.
    Ron Hunter, Aug 25, 2006
  7. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.macnamara/rotundpictures/

    >> I have posted a few of my best pictures on my site. I'd be keen to get
    >> some constructive criticism of them, please.
    >>
    >> I'm not looking to just hear that they are quite nice or whatever, but
    >> more to ask you guys how I could have improved them, and where I am not
    >> getting potentially the best shot.
    >>
    >> Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for having a look.
    >>

    >> Chris

    > Nice. And where is the 'dancing house'? One of the strangest structures
    > I have ever seen, and I bet it cost a LOT to build.

    It's in Prague, right by the river, on the south side of the city.
    Chris Macnamara, Aug 25, 2006
  8. Chris Macnamara

    DAVE PRICE Guest

    > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.macnamara/rotundpictures/
    >>>

    >>> I have posted a few of my best pictures on my site. I'd be keen to get
    >>> some constructive criticism of them, please.
    >>>
    >>> I'm not looking to just hear that they are quite nice or whatever, but
    >>> more to ask you guys how I could have improved them, and where I am not
    >>> getting potentially the best shot.
    >>>
    >>> Hope you enjoy them, and thanks for having a look.
    >>>

    >>> Chris

    >> Nice. And where is the 'dancing house'? One of the strangest structures
    >> I have ever seen, and I bet it cost a LOT to build.

    > It's in Prague, right by the river, on the south side of the city.

    One of my favourite Cities
    DAVE
    http://djmp.co.uk/bvp/prague.htm
    http://djmp.co.uk/slr 1/