    mb:MSI neo2 platinum
    hd: Silicon image 3112 with 2x WD 120g sata
    No antivirus installed.
    Jesse Wang, Aug 11, 2005

  2. i have photoshop CS (version 8.0) and it works fine. i can open multiple
    images (8-10 megs each) through photoshop or through dragging and dropping
    from explorer.

    if you are getting a virtual memory error you might try adjusting photoshops
    memory settings under edit-->preferences-->memory & image cache. also check
    your hard disk space and windows memory settings.

    =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=, Aug 11, 2005