    1. Advertising

  2. f.b.

    Allen Guest

    Allen, Nov 9, 2007

  3. f.b. wrote:
    > Here I am with something new:
    > http://www.spymac.com/details/?2299864

    I checked only this first one. Here are my comments:
    - totally Flash infested page with 7(!!!) Flash sections ==> useless
    - one cartoon of a character with headphones and some musical notes ==>
    stupid
    - one cartoon with sumo characters asking "what is your credit score?" ==>
    stupid
    - three tiny thumbnails of someone with a microphone, too small to evaluate
    picture quality ==> useless
    - clicking on the thumbnails doesn't get you a photo either but only some
    new thumbnails plus now the sumo cartoon is replaced by yet another Flash
    junk.

    Conclusion: if you are interested in photo critics then WHICH PHOTO DID YOU
    WANT EVALUATED? You may want to make your site usable first. Until then it's
    really not worth bothering.

    jue
    Jürgen Exner, Nov 9, 2007
  4. f.b.

    ChrisM Guest

    In message TJ_Yi.6$cD.1@trndny08,
    Jürgen Exner <> Proclaimed from the tallest tower:

    > f.b. wrote:
    >> Here I am with something new:
    >> http://www.spymac.com/details/?2299864

    > I checked only this first one. Here are my comments:
    > - totally Flash infested page with 7(!!!) Flash sections ==> useless
    > - one cartoon of a character with headphones and some musical notes
    > ==> stupid
    > - one cartoon with sumo characters asking "what is your credit
    > score?" ==> stupid
    > - three tiny thumbnails of someone with a microphone, too small to
    > evaluate picture quality ==> useless
    > - clicking on the thumbnails doesn't get you a photo either but only
    > some new thumbnails plus now the sumo cartoon is replaced by yet
    > another Flash junk.
    >
    > Conclusion: if you are interested in photo critics then WHICH PHOTO
    > DID YOU WANT EVALUATED? You may want to make your site usable first.
    > Until then it's really not worth bothering.
    >
    > jue

    Ignore!
    It's some sort of ratings based site, if your pictures get enough views to
    move them up the 'charts' then you can win stuff (I think, didn't look very
    closely). He's just trying to get lots of people clicking on his links so
    that he can earn... whatever.

    --
    Regards,
    Chris.