    What's wrong?

    i use WPA (PSK), PC "A" is a XP pro and the PC "B" (the notebook) is a
    XP Home. All working in 802.1g @ 48~54Mbps
    ifmusic, Nov 25, 2006

  2. Hi
    You might have Sharing Problem.
    May be this can Help.
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    to be shared. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304040
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 25, 2006

  3. ifmusic

    ifmusic Guest

    Mmmm, Never had any trouble with shares within my wired network..
    Besides, how can a share misconfig take my wireless Connection DOWN.
    i mean it's like unpluggin a cable from a wired adapter.

    ifmusic, Nov 25, 2006
  4. Hi

    I hope that you take into consideration that Win Home has only Simple
    Sharing capacity.

    How sharing takes down the Wireless?

    When the connection between the two computers get bogged down because one
    computer keep demanding "feed me" and the other is not available or can not
    perform well, the connection in general gets unstable, if the connection is
    with a wire it might recuperate by it self since there is no additional
    action concerning the wire per-se. In case of wireless there, additional
    processing that is performed by the two computers just to maintain the No
    Wire connection (aside from the Network traffic). It bogs down together
    with the Network, and might not recuperated.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 25, 2006
  5. ifmusic

    ifmusic Guest

    Ok, so you're saying that May be the connection goes down becuase
    a computer is unable to handle that much data and keep the connection
    up?
    If so, there's not much i can do, is it?

    ifmusic, Nov 25, 2006