    tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it does not
    work please help it is driving me nuts
    sam
    samantha bolam, Feb 22, 2006

  2. samantha bolam

    dadiOH Guest

    samantha bolam wrote:
    > help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
    > tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it
    > does not work

    No
    ___________

    > please help it is driving me nuts

    Not possible, "does not work" isn't enough info.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Feb 22, 2006

  3. samantha bolam wrote:
    > help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
    > tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it does not
    > work please help it is driving me nuts
    > sam

    English isn't your strongest subject at school, is it?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 22, 2006
  4. samantha bolam wrote:

    > help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
    > tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it does not
    > work please help it is driving me nuts
    > sam

    Outlook Express is not provided by Tiscali, or Wanadoo, or any other
    ISP. It is an application included with Microsoft Windows, that
    unfortunately, can have additions made to whatever is in the Title bar
    at the time.

    "Microsoft Outlook Express - Provided by Tiscali"

    They do it to Internet Explorer as well.

    First couple of Google hits:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/ispunbrand.htm
    http://www.scotsnewsletter.com/best_of/ispbrnds.htm

    As to why it doesn't work? You probably have not changed your mail
    server names to your new ISP.
    Tools > Accounts > Mail tab > Properties

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 22, 2006
  5. samantha bolam

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:dtil1m$uqj$,
    samantha bolam spewed forth:
    > help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
    > tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it
    > does not work please help it is driving me nuts
    > sam

    Wanadoo, in their infinite wisdom, determined that since your keyboard
    apparently has no punctuation symbols or shift keys, no one would want to
    read an email from you, so they disabled your service.

    Toolman Tim, Feb 23, 2006
  6. samantha bolam

    ng_reader Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > In news:dtil1m$uqj$,
    > samantha bolam spewed forth:
    >> help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
    >> tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it
    >> does not work please help it is driving me nuts
    >> sam

    > Wanadoo, in their infinite wisdom, determined that since your keyboard
    > apparently has no punctuation symbols or shift keys, no one would want to
    > read an email from you, so they disabled your service.
    >
    > --
    > If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

    3 cheers for Wanadoo.
    ng_reader, Feb 23, 2006
  7. samantha bolam

    clot Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:dtil1m$uqj$,
    > samantha bolam spewed forth:
    >> help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
    >> tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it
    >> does not work please help it is driving me nuts
    >> sam

    > Wanadoo, in their infinite wisdom, determined that since your keyboard
    > apparently has no punctuation symbols or shift keys, no one would
    > want to read an email from you, so they disabled your service.

    Naughty Boy, Tim! :)
    clot, Feb 23, 2006
  8. samantha bolam

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:Lr7Lf.43651$,
    clot spewed forth:
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> In news:dtil1m$uqj$,
    >> samantha bolam spewed forth:
    >>> help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided
    >>> by tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why
    >>> it does not work please help it is driving me nuts
    >>> sam

    >> Wanadoo, in their infinite wisdom, determined that since your
    >> keyboard apparently has no punctuation symbols or shift keys, no one
    >> would want to read an email from you, so they disabled your service.

    > Naughty Boy, Tim! :)

    /Somebody/ had to tell her the truth...

    Toolman Tim, Feb 23, 2006
  9. samantha bolam

    clot Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:Lr7Lf.43651$,
    > clot spewed forth:
    >> Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>> In news:dtil1m$uqj$,
    >>> samantha bolam spewed forth:
    >>>
    >>> Wanadoo, in their infinite wisdom, determined that since your
    >>> keyboard apparently has no punctuation symbols or shift keys, no one
    >>> would want to read an email from you, so they disabled your service.

    >> Naughty Boy, Tim! :)

    > /Somebody/ had to tell her the truth...

    ;)
    clot, Feb 23, 2006
  10. On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:28:24 +0000, samantha bolam wrote:

    > help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
    > tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it does not
    > work please help it is driving me nuts

    Take a breath, eh?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Feb 23, 2006
  11. samantha bolam

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:dtil1m$uqj$,
    > samantha bolam spewed forth:
    >> help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
    >> tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it
    >> does not work please help it is driving me nuts
    >> sam

    > Wanadoo, in their infinite wisdom, determined that since your keyboard
    > apparently has no punctuation symbols or shift keys, no one would want to
    > read an email from you, so they disabled your service.

    And that is only to be expected. All their good staff lost their jobs
    during the great purge.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus
    Oldus Fartus, Feb 23, 2006
  12. samantha bolam

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:43fd12df$0$12217$,
    Oldus Fartus spewed forth:
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> In news:dtil1m$uqj$,
    >> samantha bolam spewed forth:
    >>> help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided
    >>> by tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why
    >>> it does not work please help it is driving me nuts
    >>> sam

    >> Wanadoo, in their infinite wisdom, determined that since your
    >> keyboard apparently has no punctuation symbols or shift keys, no one
    >> would want to read an email from you, so they disabled your service.
    >>

    > And that is only to be expected. All their good staff lost their jobs
    > during the great purge.

    Ah yes...the pink slip slipup...

    Toolman Tim, Feb 23, 2006
  13. samantha bolam

    Tony Guest

    "samantha bolam" <> wrote in message
    > help my outlook express is not working outlook express is provided by
    > tiscali i am not with that server i am with wanadoo is this why it does
    > not work please help it is driving me nuts
    > sam

    You have your email address wrong. It is not
    (I have replaced your name with xxxxx so that spam bots don't harvest your
    email address). That is only your broadband log in name.

    Your email address will be replace "anything"
    with whatever you like and the X's with sbolam5.
    Tony, Feb 23, 2006
  14. samantha bolam

    clot Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:43fd12df$0$12217$,
    > Oldus Fartus spewed forth:
    >> Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>> In news:dtil1m$uqj$,
    >>> samantha bolam spewed forth:
    >>>
    >>> Wanadoo, in their infinite wisdom, determined that since your
    >>> keyboard apparently has no punctuation symbols or shift keys, no one
    >>> would want to read an email from you, so they disabled your service.
    >>>

    >> And that is only to be expected. All their good staff lost their jobs
    >> during the great purge.

    > Ah yes...the pink slip slipup...

    I've still got my carpet, office and PC! Though it's not the same since
    you guys had to leave. :(
    clot, Feb 24, 2006
  15. On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 01:31:44 +0000, clot wrote:

    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> In news:43fd12df$0$12217$,
    >> Oldus Fartus spewed forth:

    >>> And that is only to be expected. All their good staff lost their jobs
    >>> during the great purge.

    >> Ah yes...the pink slip slipup...

    > I've still got my carpet, office and PC! Though it's not the same since
    > you guys had to leave. :(

    You should've asked us to help you carry it out and install it somewhere
    else.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Pomona|anomoP, CA * http://www.donavan.org
    "The two most abundant things in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity."
    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 24, 2006
  16. samantha bolam

    clot Guest

    Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    > On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 01:31:44 +0000, clot wrote:
    >
    >> Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>> In
    >>> Oldus Fartus spewed forth:

    >>> Ah yes...the pink slip slipup...

    >> I've still got my carpet, office and PC! Though it's not the same
    >> since you guys had to leave. :(

    > You should've asked us to help you carry it out and install it
    > somewhere else.

    :)
    clot, Feb 25, 2006