my outlook express 5 can not send mail I get a message can not read your smpt.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Veteran, May 2, 2004.

  1. Veteran

    Veteran Guest

    Veteran, May 2, 2004

  2. Veteran

    Boomer Guest

    "Veteran" <> did say:

    Please Do Not start another thread.

    Question goes in the body of a message. Not the subject line.

    Contact EL.

    EL News Groups & Support Info:

    earthlink.tech-support.mail
    earthlink.tech-support.total_access.pc or
    earthlink.tech-support.total_access.mac
    earthlink.tech-support.other_dialup_software
    earthlink.tech-support.www
    earthlink.tech-support.startpage
    earthlink.tech-support.news
    earthlink.tech-support.isdn