    http://www.antenat.com/photo

    --
    now playing "jah dance", Mukta

    friglob, Nov 16, 2005

  2. friglob

    R. Murphy Guest

    There's some really nice late afternoon/evening shots here - where are they
    taken?

    R. Murphy, Nov 16, 2005

  3. friglob

    Frank ess Guest

    R. Murphy wrote:
    > There's some really nice late afternoon/evening shots here - where
    > are they taken?
    >
    > "friglob" <> wrote in message
    >> just got some time to make my web site so check it out
    >> there is not much pictures yet because i haven`t finished the cms
    >>

    >> http://www.antenat.com/photo

    Yes, nice.

    I have a picture of the Pushme-Pullyou like yours, from years ago. I'd
    have thought they were extinct by now.

    --
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Nov 17, 2005
  4. friglob

    friglob Guest

    R. Murphy wrote:
    > There's some really nice late afternoon/evening shots here - where are they
    > taken?

    thanks
    they were taken near Zagreb, Croatia

    > "friglob" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>just got some time to make my web site so check it out
    >>there is not much pictures yet because i haven`t finished the cms
    >>

    >>http://www.antenat.com/photo
    >>
    >>--
    >>now playing "jah dance", Mukta

    now playing "Where Shall I Turn - Sin", Kruder & Dorfmeister

    friglob, Nov 17, 2005
  5. friglob

    friglob Guest

    Frank ess wrote:
    > R. Murphy wrote:
    >
    >> There's some really nice late afternoon/evening shots here - where
    >> are they taken?
    >>
    >> "friglob" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> just got some time to make my web site so check it out
    >>> there is not much pictures yet because i haven`t finished the cms
    >>>

    >>> http://www.antenat.com/photo
    >>>

    > Yes, nice.
    >
    > I have a picture of the Pushme-Pullyou like yours, from years ago. I'd
    > have thought they were extinct by now.

    what do you meen by pushme-pullyou?
    people > 5?

    im not so god at english so i dont know what you mean :)

    --
    now playing "Where Shall I Turn - Sin", Kruder & Dorfmeister

    friglob, Nov 17, 2005
  6. friglob

    Frank ess Guest

    friglob wrote:
    > Frank ess wrote:
    >> R. Murphy wrote:
    >>
    >>> There's some really nice late afternoon/evening shots here - where
    >>> are they taken?
    >>>
    >>> "friglob" <> wrote in message

    >> Yes, nice.
    >>
    >> I have a picture of the Pushme-Pullyou like yours, from years ago.
    >> I'd have thought they were extinct by now.
    >>

    > what do you meen by pushme-pullyou?
    > people > 5?
    >
    > im not so god at english so i dont know what you mean :)

    You do very well in English.

    The Pushme-Pullyou is one of Dr. Doolittle's (fictitious) animals. It
    has a head on each end, so it has difficulty making any progress. The
    one I photographed was in the San Diego Zoo. It looked very much like
    an oryx facing one way and another oryx facing the other way.

    I also have a photo of a couple of meerkats from the zoo:
    http://home.san.rr.com/fsheff/pictures/meerkatc.jpg

    I managed to refrain from telling the girl she had quite a pair,
    there.

    --
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Nov 17, 2005
  7. friglob

    Guest

    friglob wrote:
    > R. Murphy wrote:
    > > There's some really nice late afternoon/evening shots here - where are they
    > > taken?

    > thanks
    > they were taken near Zagreb, Croatia
    >
    > > "friglob" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>just got some time to make my web site so check it out
    > >>there is not much pictures yet because i haven`t finished the cms
    > >>

    > >>http://www.antenat.com/photo
    > >>
    > >>--
    > >>now playing "jah dance", Mukta

    > now playing "Where Shall I Turn - Sin", Kruder & Dorfmeister

    , Nov 17, 2005
  8. friglob

    Guest

    video

    , Nov 17, 2005
  9. friglob

    Guest

    video,clips

    , Nov 17, 2005
  10. friglob

    Guest

    please sending me any type of beastialty clips, movie, realplayer

    , Nov 21, 2005