    it's got pretty good action. Made in China.

    If I put my finger on the tower it stops making most of the noise. I'm
    worried about a total failure.

    iL_weReo, Nov 28, 2010

  2. iL_weReo

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 05:43:56 -0800, iL_weReo wrote:

    > I've got around 5 messages in the queue since yesterday. It's probably a
    > system back-up.
    >
    > Meanwhile I've got all kinds of noise coming from my hard drive. One
    > positive thing is I've finally got a new keyboard and mouse. Dell, and
    > it's got pretty good action. Made in China.
    >
    > If I put my finger on the tower it stops making most of the noise. I'm
    > worried about a total failure.

    You *ARE* a total failure.

    **** off and kill yourself, whacko.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as Rabbit pushed him off the speeding train.

    Dan C, Nov 28, 2010

  3. In article
    <>,
    iL_weReo <> wrote:

    > I've got around 5 messages in the queue since yesterday. It's probably
    > a system back-up.
    >
    > Meanwhile I've got all kinds of noise coming from my hard drive. One
    > positive thing is I've finally got a new keyboard and mouse. Dell, and
    > it's got pretty good action. Made in China.
    >
    > If I put my finger on the tower it stops making most of the noise. I'm
    > worried about a total failure.

    Your kiddy porn has overloaded u'r ancient POS computer.

    You need to throw it away and STAY THE **** OFF THE INTERNET!!!
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

    COMMIiT LIEshine, Nov 28, 2010
  4. iL_weReo

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On 28 Nov 2010 16:53:37 GMT, Dan C wrote:

    > On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 05:43:56 -0800, iL_weReo wrote:
    >
    >> I've got around 5 messages in the queue since yesterday. It's probably a
    >> system back-up.
    >>
    >> Meanwhile I've got all kinds of noise coming from my hard drive. One
    >> positive thing is I've finally got a new keyboard and mouse. Dell, and
    >> it's got pretty good action. Made in China.
    >>
    >> If I put my finger on the tower it stops making most of the noise. I'm
    >> worried about a total failure.

    > You *ARE* a total failure.
    >
    > **** off and kill yourself, whacko.

    You First.
    --
    11/28/2010 11:39:36 AM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo38, Nov 28, 2010
  5. In article <9lsbrw7q7snr$.4ev9hqkbnutr$>,
    Old Gringo38 <> wrote:

    > On 28 Nov 2010 16:53:37 GMT, Dan C wrote:
    >
    > > On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 05:43:56 -0800, iL_weReo wrote:
    > >
    > >> I've got around 5 messages in the queue since yesterday. It's probably a
    > >> system back-up.
    > >>
    > >> Meanwhile I've got all kinds of noise coming from my hard drive. One
    > >> positive thing is I've finally got a new keyboard and mouse. Dell, and
    > >> it's got pretty good action. Made in China.
    > >>
    > >> If I put my finger on the tower it stops making most of the noise. I'm
    > >> worried about a total failure.

    > > You *ARE* a total failure.
    > >
    > > **** off and kill yourself, whacko.

    > You First.

    Interesting. Looks like old LIEshine found another PEDOPHILE for a BFF
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

    COMMIiT LIEshine, Nov 28, 2010
  6. iL_weReo

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 13:35:00 -0500, COMMIiT LIEshine wrote:

    > In article <9lsbrw7q7snr$.4ev9hqkbnutr$>,
    > Old Gringo38 <> wrote:

    >>> You *ARE* a total failure.
    >>>
    >>> **** off and kill yourself, whacko.

    >> You First.

    > Interesting. Looks like old LIEshine found another PEDOPHILE for a BFF

    Not being quite sure of what you are trying to convey here, other
    than the fact that you are puckering up those fat lips of yours to
    kiss my ass, I'd rather you didn't. Now as Dan said "**** Off"
    --
    11/28/2010 1:42:48 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 28, 2010
  7. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Nov 28, 12:39 pm, Old Gringo38 <> wrote:
    > On 28 Nov 2010 16:53:37 GMT, Dan C wrote:
    >
    > > On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 05:43:56 -0800, iL_weReo wrote:

    > >> I've got around 5 messages in the queue since yesterday. It's probably a
    > >> system back-up.

    > >> Meanwhile I've got all kinds of noise coming from my hard drive. One
    > >> positive thing is I've finally got a new keyboard and mouse. Dell, and
    > >> it's got pretty good action. Made in China.

    > >> If I put my finger on the tower it stops making most of the noise. I'm
    > >> worried about a total failure.

    > > You *ARE* a total failure.

    > > **** off and kill yourself, whacko.

    > You First.
    > --
    > 11/28/2010 11:39:36 AM CST
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Support Bacteria:  It Is The Only Culture Some People Have

    Thank you.

    iL_weReo, Nov 28, 2010
  8. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Nov 28, 2:46 pm, Old Gringo38 <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 13:35:00 -0500, COMMIiT LIEshine wrote:
    > > In article <9lsbrw7q7snr$.4ev9hqkbnutr$>,
    > >  Old Gringo38 <> wrote:

    > >> You First.

    > > Interesting. Looks like old LIEshine found another PEDOPHILE for a BFF

    > Not being quite sure of what you are trying to convey here, other
    > than the fact that you are puckering up those fat lips of yours to
    > kiss my ass, I'd rather you didn't.  Now as Dan said "**** Off"
    > --
    > 11/28/2010 1:42:48 PM CST
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Support Bacteria:  It Is The Only Culture Some People Have- Hide quoted text -

    Let us heed those legendary words-"I'm glad the (FBI) stuck with it.
    It was not an easy case" -Sharon Heeley, US Ass't District Attorney

    iL_weReo, Nov 28, 2010
  9. In article <2fcyeryky4po$.x8jjp8asscrc$>,
    Old Gringo38 <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 13:35:00 -0500, COMMIiT LIEshine wrote:
    >
    > > In article <9lsbrw7q7snr$.4ev9hqkbnutr$>,
    > > Old Gringo38 <> wrote:

    > >> You First.

    > > Interesting. Looks like old LIEshine found another PEDOPHILE for a BFF

    > Not being quite sure of what you are trying to convey here, other
    > than the fact that you are puckering up those fat lips of yours to
    > kiss my ass, I'd rather you didn't. Now as Dan said "**** Off"

    I see that u are too fucking STUPID to figure out WHO Dan was posting to
    u fucking RETARD. It figures that u & PEDOshine are BFF Butt Buddie Asses
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

    COMMIiT LIEshine, Nov 28, 2010
  10. iL_weReo

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:38:24 -0500, COMMIiT LIEshine wrote:

    > In article <2fcyeryky4po$.x8jjp8asscrc$>,
    > Old Gringo38 <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 13:35:00 -0500, COMMIiT LIEshine wrote:

    >>> Interesting. Looks like old LIEshine found another PEDOPHILE for a BFF

    >> Not being quite sure of what you are trying to convey here, other
    >> than the fact that you are puckering up those fat lips of yours to
    >> kiss my ass, I'd rather you didn't. Now as Dan said "**** Off"

    > I see that u are too fucking STUPID to figure out WHO Dan was posting to
    > u fucking RETARD. It figures that u & PEDOshine are BFF Butt Buddie Asses

    I seen, and your understanding is self centered which makes you a dip
    shit. No offense meant of course. <g>
    --
    11/28/2010 6:11:48 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 29, 2010
  11. In article <>,
    Old Gringo38 <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:38:24 -0500, COMMIiT LIEshine wrote:
    >
    > > In article <2fcyeryky4po$.x8jjp8asscrc$>,
    > > Old Gringo38 <> wrote:

    > >> Not being quite sure of what you are trying to convey here, other
    > >> than the fact that you are puckering up those fat lips of yours to
    > >> kiss my ass, I'd rather you didn't. Now as Dan said "**** Off"

    > > I see that u are too fucking STUPID to figure out WHO Dan was posting to
    > > u fucking RETARD. It figures that u & PEDOshine are BFF Butt Buddie Asses

    > I seen, and your understanding is self centered which makes you a dip
    > shit. No offense meant of course. <g>

    Better a 'dip shit' than a hillbilly RETARD...now go suck off u'r mommy
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

    COMMIiT LIEshine, Nov 29, 2010
  12. iL_weReo

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 19:38:53 -0500, COMMIiT LIEshine wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Old Gringo38 <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:38:24 -0500, COMMIiT LIEshine wrote:

    >>> I see that u are too fucking STUPID to figure out WHO Dan was posting to
    >>> u fucking RETARD. It figures that u & PEDOshine are BFF Butt Buddie Asses

    >> I seen, and your understanding is self centered which makes you a dip
    >> shit. No offense meant of course. <g>

    > Better a 'dip shit' than a hillbilly RETARD...now go suck off u'r mommy

    LOL Glad you got the point.
    --
    11/28/2010 6:42:07 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 29, 2010
  13. iL_weReo

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 28/11/2010 13:43, iL_weReo wrote:
    > I've got around 5 messages in the queue since yesterday. It's probably
    > a system back-up.
    >
    > Meanwhile I've got all kinds of noise coming from my hard drive. One
    > positive thing is I've finally got a new keyboard and mouse. Dell, and
    > it's got pretty good action. Made in China.
    >
    > If I put my finger on the tower it stops making most of the noise. I'm
    > worried about a total failure.

    I'm hoping for a total failure of your equipment and a county wide
    library closure.

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 29, 2010