    program to prevent this? also, is it wise to roast weenies above cpu? it
    does a good job with marshmellows at 94 degrees c.

    neville

    Neville, Mar 5, 2005

  2. Neville

    neville Guest

    Im flattered,someones pretending to be me!
    Probably Brian, he seemed a bit annoyed in his last post.

    neville, Mar 5, 2005

  3. Neville

    dwacon Guest

    "Neville" <0m> wrote in message
    > i have taken to picking my nose and eating whilst i post to usenet.

    Eating your boogers is actually good for your immune system...

    --
    Black-and-Blue Cross
    The Future of Healthcare

    dwacon, Mar 5, 2005
  4. Neville

    Franklin Guest

    Neville wrote:
    > i have taken to picking my nose and eating whilst i post to usenet.
    > sometimes it bleeds, sometimes very much. does anyone know of a linux
    > program to prevent this? also, is it wise to roast weenies above cpu?
    > it does a good job with marshmellows at 94 degrees c.
    >
    > neville

    What have you been smoking? :)

    Franklin, Mar 5, 2005
  5. Neville

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:33:12 -0500, Franklin wrote:

    > Neville wrote:
    >> i have taken to picking my nose and eating whilst i post to usenet.
    >> sometimes it bleeds, sometimes very much. does anyone know of a linux
    >> program to prevent this? also, is it wise to roast weenies above cpu? it
    >> does a good job with marshmellows at 94 degrees c.
    >>
    >> neville

    > What have you been smoking? :)

    Trollbacco.

    "And you seem to be inhaling its smoke."

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Mar 5, 2005
  6. Mara wrote:
    > On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:33:12 -0500, Franklin wrote:

    >> Neville wrote:
    >>> i have taken to picking my nose and eating whilst i post to usenet.
    >>> sometimes it bleeds, sometimes very much. does anyone know of a linux
    >>> program to prevent this? also, is it wise to roast weenies above cpu? it
    >>> does a good job with marshmellows at 94 degrees c.

    >>> neville

    >> What have you been smoking? :)

    > Trollbacco.

    > "And you seem to be inhaling its smoke."

    That seems to be quite a common contact high around these parts, lately.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 6, 2005
  7. Neville

    Franklin Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:33:12 -0500, Franklin wrote:
    >
    >> Neville wrote:
    >>> i have taken to picking my nose and eating whilst i post to usenet.
    >>> sometimes it bleeds, sometimes very much. does anyone know of a
    >>> linux program to prevent this? also, is it wise to roast weenies
    >>> above cpu? it does a good job with marshmellows at 94 degrees c.
    >>>
    >>> neville

    >> What have you been smoking? :)

    > Trollbacco.
    >
    > "And you seem to be inhaling its smoke."

    :)

    Franklin, Mar 6, 2005
  8. Neville

    samuel Guest

    "Franklin" <> wrote in

    > Neville wrote:
    >> i have taken to picking my nose and eating whilst i post to
    >> usenet. sometimes it bleeds, sometimes very much. does anyone
    >> know of a linux program to prevent this? also, is it wise to
    >> roast weenies above cpu? it does a good job with marshmellows
    >> at 94 degrees c.
    >>
    >> neville

    > What have you been smoking? :)

    i use filters. ;-)

    samuel, Mar 6, 2005
  9. Neville

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 00:03:29 +0000, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Mara wrote:
    >> On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:33:12 -0500, Franklin wrote:

    <snip>
    >>> What have you been smoking? :)

    >> Trollbacco.

    >> "And you seem to be inhaling its smoke."

    > That seems to be quite a common contact high around these parts, lately.

    Funny, I would have called it a new low.

    "Ick."

    Mara, Mar 6, 2005
  10. Neville

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 19:14:41 -0500, Franklin wrote:

    > Mara wrote:
    >> On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:33:12 -0500, Franklin wrote:

    <snip>
    >>> What have you been smoking? :)

    >> Trollbacco.
    >>
    >> "And you seem to be inhaling its smoke."

    > :)

    There is nothing "funny," or "cute," or intelligent about enabling a
    troll.

    "So, you'll go where they went. :)"

    Mara, Mar 6, 2005
  11. Neville

    Jerry G. Guest

    Can you pick me a green one! My dog likes the red ones...

    Eating your pickings is supposed to be good for the immune system. Can you
    post some nice photos??? Maybe you'll get some good pickings!

    My wife just happened to see this posting, and she told me that you need a
    good spanking for posting this.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======