!My next keyboard....

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Max Burke, Jul 16, 2005.

  1. Max Burke

    Max Burke Guest

    Max Burke, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Max Burke

    Andrew Guest

    Andrew, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Max Burke

    H.O.G Guest

    H.O.G, Jul 16, 2005
  4. At that very moment, Max Burke turned to nz.comp and said
    > http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/

    Very cool, but cost less than a good mobile phone? At the least it has
    to have several large OLED displays (assuming a lens effect to bring a
    screen behind up to the surface of the key); at the worst, it has to
    have over 100 small ones!

    Perhaps by "good mobile phone" they mean "the most expensive mobile
    phones ever made" ... :)

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

    Aaron Lawrence, Jul 16, 2005
  5. Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Jul 16, 2005
  6. Max Burke

    GraB Guest

    GraB, Jul 16, 2005
  7. Max Burke

    Craig Shore Guest

    Craig Shore, Jul 17, 2005
  8. Max Burke

    Phstpok Guest

    Craig Shore wrote:
    > On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:20:49 +1200, "Max Burke" <> wrote:
    >

    >>http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/

    > I followed a link off there to
    >
    > http://www.conclaveobscurum.ru/
    >
    > That's one very surreal www site.

    Another reason to avoid sites written entirely in flash. I'm on cable,
    1:50am and I couldn't be bothered waiting for anything to happen. Would
    just about qualify for mysterymeat.com as well.

    Phstpok, Jul 17, 2005
  9. At that very moment, Phstpok turned to nz.comp and said
    > Another reason to avoid sites written entirely in flash. I'm on cable,
    > 1:50am and I couldn't be bothered waiting for anything to happen. Would
    > just about qualify for mysterymeat.com as well.

    That site really wouldn't work in HTML. Its very interesting and
    graphical ;)

    Aaron Lawrence, Jul 17, 2005
  10. Max Burke

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 01:53:55 +1200, Phstpok <> wrote:

    >Craig Shore wrote:
    >> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:20:49 +1200, "Max Burke" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/

    >> I followed a link off there to
    >>
    >> http://www.conclaveobscurum.ru/
    >>
    >> That's one very surreal www site.
    >>

    >Another reason to avoid sites written entirely in flash. I'm on cable,
    >1:50am and I couldn't be bothered waiting for anything to happen. Would
    >just about qualify for mysterymeat.com as well.

    I'm on Paradise 128k ADSL and it loaded up really quick for me when I posted
    that message. Most things wern't that big and I would have thought would be
    usable on dialup.

    Craig Shore, Jul 17, 2005