    can't really see the keys.

    Next new thing, computer desk. I have my eye on one.

    Thanks again Paul!

    Julie Bove, Jul 9, 2011

  2. Julie Bove was thinking very hard and all he could come up with was:
    > It will take awhile to adjust to it. I am having trouble feeling the keys.
    > But it is sooo quiet! And it lights up! Less typos now because my pullout
    > is stuck and won't come all the way out. So it's dark down there and I can't
    > really see the keys.
    >
    > Next new thing, computer desk. I have my eye on one.
    >
    > Thanks again Paul!

    Awesome news, Julie! Hopefully you get the hang of it quickly.

    My daughter bought me an awesome desk one year for Father's Day and I
    love it so much, except that it's obviously designed for a left-handed
    person. You'd actually have to sit at it to feel what I mean, but it
    leaves me sitting at a slight angle to my monitor rather than straight
    on. Even if I had the spare money for it, I don't have the heart to
    replace it.

    --
    -There are some who call me...
    Jim