    --
    ----
    webmaster/photographer www.automotive-photography.com
    Sjo, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Sjo

    Donald Gray Guest

    On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:36:52 +0200, "Sjo"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >For some years now, I've been shooting cars. I've used several camera's:
    >Nikon Coopix 775/SQ/5000 and recently a D70. If you're interested in my car
    >photography website, you can take a look at:
    >www.automotive-photography.com
    >
    >Comments are welcome!
    >
    >Sjoerd van der Wal

    Very nice website design Sjoerd

    Some great pictures also - well done. I like them.

    I have some pictures of a 1920's Bentley car that I took. You are
    welcome to have some high definition copies for your site if you would
    like them (Maybe you only publish your own shots....)

    My only comment is that many of the photos appear slightly dark. This
    may well be your style alternatively your monitor may be slightly too
    bright and you are compensating. Alternatively, It may be my
    perception only!

    I have a grey scale step wedge on my website that you can check the
    brightness and contrast of your monitor with. See:
    www.websilk.co.uk/digital and click on 'Stepwedges'

    PS: it is nice to see a 'Skip' button to escape from the small Flash
    intro - I wish other website would do the same!

    Keep up the good work

    Regards
    --
    Donald Gray
    www.odcombe.demon.co.uk
    Donald Gray, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Sjo

    Mark B. Guest

    "Sjo" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > For some years now, I've been shooting cars. I've used several camera's:
    > Nikon Coopix 775/SQ/5000 and recently a D70. If you're interested in my

    car
    > photography website, you can take a look at:
    > www.automotive-photography.com
    >
    > Comments are welcome!
    >
    > Sjoerd van der Wal
    > --
    > ----
    > webmaster/photographer www.automotive-photography.com

    Really nice shots there. I like how you isolated the cars in the auto show
    images.

    Mark
    Mark B., Jul 7, 2004
  4. Sjo