    Ron Badour
    MS MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience
    Ron Badour, Aug 27, 2008

  2. Ron Badour

    Ron Badour Guest

    Please disregard. When I got down there today, I could not replicate the
    problem. Perhaps the reboot cleared out the gremlin.

    --
    Regards

    Ron Badour, Aug 27, 2008

  3. Sounds like Master browser issue. Master browser may take 12-minute
    intervals to obtain the complete list of servers.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Aug 27, 2008