    get $75.00 per session to help you there.
    --
    maize
    =?Utf-8?B?bWFpemU=?=, Nov 14, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWFpemU=?=

    John Guest

    u could right click the folder(s) and allow sharing .
    hth
    john

    John, Nov 14, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bWFpemU=?=

    Tanya Guest

    I'm assuming it is shared already. Go to Add a Network Place on the left
    side on My Networks Folder. Click on it and choose next> click choose
    another network>An address bar will come up, either click the down arrow and
    the old network connection might show choose it if it does and follow
    through. If it doesn't show then Browse make sure to go through and open the
    whole network Entire Network>Microsoft Windows Network> Workgroup
    name>Computer name> folder. Then it will show backup.
    Tanya, Nov 14, 2004