    being able to see the contents of AD? Surely there is a
    setting or change I can make in a GPO.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    cool, Feb 19, 2004

  2. cool

    Gilly Guest

    Create a GPO.

    Cheers...

    Gilly, Feb 19, 2004

  3. cool

    Guest Guest

    Did that. Can't seem to find a setting to prevent
    browsing/viewing of the Directory. Any ideas as to which
    setting?

    Guest, Feb 19, 2004
  4. cool

    cool Guest

    Ok, I found the setting in GPO to hide Directory in My
    Network Places. You just go to User Configuration,
    Administrative Templates, Desktop, Active Directory, and
    set the Hide Active Directory Folder properties to
    Enabled. This fixed my problem just in case anyone cared
    or needed to know.

    cool, Feb 19, 2004
  5. cool

    Venunair Guest

    Thanks for sharing the correct answer with all of us.

    Venunair, Feb 23, 2004