My Network Places ... Question

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boy Meets Web, Aug 11, 2005.

  1. My Network Places ... Question

    Recently, I was browsing my files on my computer, when I saw on the left
    pane of my filestowards the bottom ... I saw My Network Places. I clicked
    on it, because I was simply curious what was there - if anything. After
    clicking on it, I saw a buch of folders.

    All these folders had strange headings. I thought if I were
    to list a few of these headings, if you could give me some insight as to
    what they are - and perhaps how they got on my computer.

    Thanks.

    Folder 1) Apps on Master File Server (sol)
    Folder 2) Australia on QA-6
    Folder 3) C-Development on Raymond's build machine (Pe-6)
    Folder 4) Canada on Qa-6
    Folder 5) Development on Raymond's build machine (Pe-6)
    Folder 6) mpx on E-Salazar

    What are these?

    Thanks in Advance!

    BOY

    http://www.usenet.com

    Boy Meets Web, Aug 11, 2005

  2. Boy Meets Web

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Those are other systems you are or have been connected to thru the network.

    pcbutts1, Aug 11, 2005