  1. EQ

    EQ Guest

    I also pimp out my wife the Bituna and jet owns my ass

    EQ, Apr 26, 2005

  2. EQ

    EQ Guest

    On 25 Apr 2005 16:24:59 -0700, (EQ) wrote:

    >I also pimp out my wife the Bituna and jet owns my ass

    Please help me!!! My name is JET aka SANDRA MAIER and I am getting
    my ass handed to me in the web forum

    http://www.liberal-wackos.com/phpBB/index.php

    Please help me!!!!! Save my pathetic crippled ass from the mean old
    EQ!!!

    I am sorry I lied to everyone... Please help me!!!

    -Jet

    EQ, Apr 26, 2005

  3. EQ

    kryppy Guest

    On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:53:33 -0400, EQ <> wrote:

    >I am sorry I lied to everyone... Please help me!!!

    It is about time.

    kryppy, Apr 26, 2005
  4. EQ

    Phat Finger Guest

    EQ <> wrote:

    >On 25 Apr 2005 16:24:59 -0700, (EQ) wrote:
    >
    >>I also pimp out my wife the Bituna and jet owns my ass

    >Please help me!!! My name is JET aka SANDRA MAIER and I am getting
    >my ass handed to me in the web forum
    >
    >http://www.liberal-wackos.com/phpBB/index.php
    >
    >Please help me!!!!! Save my pathetic crippled ass from the mean old
    >EQ!!!
    >
    >I am sorry I lied to everyone... Please help me!!!

    Hey Mick, iGhandi wants to know how the Old **** is doing giving head to
    support your pathetic life?

    Oh, bring up Pus Stones... I mean Pink Stones.... more ownership.

    You gotta love it :^) lewser

    --
    Phat

    Phat Finger, May 7, 2005