My love for DVD's

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by gagokau@gmail.com, Dec 2, 2006.

  1. Guest

    - A large selection of the best tv shows
    - A very simple & fast shopping experience through our custom built
    store.
    - Very affordable prices.

    Batman 1960'S
    http://www.tvdvdplanet.com/movie/action/batman_1960's.html

    Hawaii Five-O
    http://www.tvdvdplanet.com/movie/action/hawaii_five-o.html

    The Six Million Dollar Man
    http://www.tvdvdplanet.com/movie/action/the_six_million_dollar_man.html

    Scarecrow And Mrs King
    http://www.tvdvdplanet.com/movie/action/scarecrow_and_mrs_king.html

    Mission Impossible
    http://www.tvdvdplanet.com/movie/action/mission_impossible.html

    Airwolf
    http://www.tvdvdplanet.com/movie/action/airwolf.html

    What I Like About You
    http://www.tvdvdplanet.com/movie/comedy/what_i_like_about_you.html

    Boy Meets World
    http://www.tvdvdplanet.com/movie/comedy/boy_meets_world.html

    Beverly Hills 90210
    http://www.tvdvdplanet.com/movie/drama/90210_Complete_Collection.html

    and many more:

    To avail and Check more of these Please visit this site:
    http://www.tvdvdplanet.com/

    Guarantee all our merchandise is of the highest quality.
    Fast Shipping 12-14 Business Days!
    , Dec 2, 2006

  2. Guest

    Be careful before you attempt to order from tvdvdplanet.com

    1) Check your browser's secure lock status. They do not have a secure
    order page. They lie and claim their page is encrypted in bold type. My
    hunch is, they are not legit and they try to put this in your face to
    make you think they are legitimate. I do not think they are.
    2) Check to make sure their site has valid secure certificate. I was
    not able to produce any kind of secure certificate from any authority.
    3) They do not have an address on their website. They claim they are
    based in FL, yet, I have locations listed in San Jose CA and an IP
    address in RUSSIA.
    4) The other scary thing is their registration information:
    Current Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
    IP Address: 81.29.241.122 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
    IP Location: RU(RUSSIAN FEDERATION) website
    5) I suspect the web domain address is fake or a proxy. Makes me uneasy.
    , Jan 6, 2007