    Stubbo of Sydney
    stubbo AT bombersfan DOT com
    ----------------
    Stubbo of Oz, Aug 31, 2007

  2. Stubbo of Oz

    sittingduck Guest

    Stubbo of Oz wrote:

    > Has any one any experience of "My Live Search"?
    >
    > http://mylivesearch.com/
    >
    > Claims to be much better than Google but is it safe?

    No, it will eat your face off as soon as you install the plugin. Honest.

    --
    http://improve-usenet.org
    sittingduck, Aug 31, 2007

  3. Stubbo of Oz

    Pee Jay Guest

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:51:53 -0700, sittingduck
    <> wrote:

    >Stubbo of Oz wrote:
    >
    >> Has any one any experience of "My Live Search"?
    >>
    >> http://mylivesearch.com/
    >>
    >> Claims to be much better than Google but is it safe?

    >No, it will eat your face off as soon as you install the plugin. Honest.

    In other words, you haven't got a clue - what a dumbo!!

    No wonder so many people are turned off newsgroups when this is all
    some people can come up with!!

    --
    Pee Jay
    NSW Australia
    Pee Jay, Aug 31, 2007
  4. Stubbo of Oz

    Plato Guest

    Stubbo of Oz wrote:

    > Has any one any experience of "My Live Search"?
    >
    > http://mylivesearch.com/
    >
    > Claims to be much better than Google but is it safe?

    Dont use a webpage if it requires a plugin to use. That's bad
    webmastering.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 31, 2007
  5. Stubbo of Oz

    sittingduck Guest

    Pee Jay wrote:

    > In other words, you haven't got a clue - what a dumbo!!
    > No wonder so many people are turned off newsgroups when this is all
    > some people can come up with!!

    I did a google search. Something you are too lazy to do, evidently. So a
    whole 'nother seach engine is not really going to do you any good, is it? I
    thought my original answer was pretty funny. Still do.

    --
    http://improve-usenet.org
    sittingduck, Aug 31, 2007
  6. Stubbo of Oz

    Guest

    , Aug 31, 2007
  7. Stubbo of Oz

    David Vitter Guest

    30 Aug 2007,sittingduck <> in

    > No, it will eat your face off as soon as you install the plugin.

    oh gbus dat sound fun
    David Vitter, Sep 1, 2007
  8. Stubbo of Oz

    Muze Gruppes Guest

    Muze Gruppes, Sep 2, 2007
  9. Stubbo of Oz

    Guest

    Muze Gruppes <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Stubbo of Oz <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Has any one any experience of "My Live Search"?
    >>>
    >>> http://mylivesearch.com/
    >>>
    >>> Claims to be much better than Google but is it safe?

    >> Privacy stance sucks
    >> http://mylivesearch.com/privacy.php
    >>
    >> It's spyware you use as a search engine.

    >Are you positive?
    >
    >http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/my...26.5_6172&locale=en-US&premium=false&aff_id=0

    You really don't know how this works do you? first a siteadvisor isn't
    going to show anything - you really need to read the privacy policy
    http://mylivesearch.com/privacy.php - spyware doesn't have to be
    software, it's a generic term, tho you do install a plugin with this
    site.

    Also for some heavy reading http://www.honeynet.org/papers/bots/

    --
    The Way Of All Flesh