    this have prevented the scratches?
    http://scratchresistance.blogspot.com/
    http://stores.ebay.com/LCD-Screen-Protection
    dante, Nov 27, 2005

  2. dante

    Dogfart Guest

    On 26 Nov 2005, at 21:02:06 [GMT -0800] (16:02:06 Sunday, 27 November 2005
    where I live) "dante" wrote:

    > I bought my digital camera a few months ago and always have it in my
    > coat pocket. I don't have a case because I like having the ability to
    > just grab the camera and shot

    Good spam attempt.
    Dogfart, Nov 27, 2005

  3. dante

    Andy Dee Guest

    dante wrote:

    >I bought my digital camera a few months ago and always have it in my
    >coat pocket. I don't have a case because I like having the ability to
    >just grab the camera and shot. Well after a while the camera hitting
    >the loose change and keys in my pocket the LCD got all scratched up to
    >the point where it's irritating to look at. Would an LCD protector like
    >this have prevented the scratches?
    >http://scratchresistance.blogspot.com/
    >http://stores.ebay.com/LCD-Screen-Protection

    NO, those are no use at all, don't buy them.
    Andy Dee, Nov 27, 2005
  4. dante

    Mark² Guest

    dante wrote:
    > I bought my digital camera a few months ago and always have it in my
    > coat pocket. I don't have a case because I like having the ability to
    > just grab the camera and shot. Well after a while the camera hitting
    > the loose change and keys in my pocket the LCD got all scratched up to
    > the point where it's irritating to look at. Would an LCD protector
    > like this have prevented the scratches?
    > http://bull-shite-scratchresistance.blogspot.com/
    > http://stores.ebay.com/LCD-Screen-bull-shite-Protection

    Never buy anything from newsgroup spammers.
    Mark², Nov 27, 2005
  5. dante

    m Ransley Guest

    It would work, but not having a case is careless, your camera will be
    shortlived with junk getting in the lens and anywhere it can. How hard
    is it to slip out of a case, not very.
    m Ransley, Nov 27, 2005
  6. dante

    Marvin Guest

    dante wrote:
    > I bought my digital camera a few months ago and always have it in my
    > coat pocket. I don't have a case because I like having the ability to
    > just grab the camera and shot. Well after a while the camera hitting
    > the loose change and keys in my pocket the LCD got all scratched up to
    > the point where it's irritating to look at. Would an LCD protector like
    > this have prevented the scratches?
    > http://scratchresistance.blogspot.com/
    > http://stores.ebay.com/LCD-Screen-Protection

    The screen protectors from http://www.daproducts.com/ are far better for protecting LCD
    screens than the paper-thin sheets.
    Marvin, Nov 27, 2005
  7. dante

    EF in FLA Guest

    > Good spam attempt.

    Not even. It was blatant, obvious, and lame.

    ef
    EF in FLA, Nov 27, 2005
  8. dante

    Tesco News Guest

    "dante" <> wrote in message
    > I bought my digital camera a few months ago and always have it in my
    > coat pocket. I don't have a case because I like having the ability to
    > just grab the camera and shot. Well after a while the camera hitting
    > the loose change and keys in my pocket the LCD got all scratched up to
    > the point where it's irritating to look at. Would an LCD protector like
    > this have prevented the scratches?
    > http://scratchresistance.blogspot.com/
    > http://stores.ebay.com/LCD-Screen-Protection

    Yes, an LCD protector is better than nothing, but a small light case would
    be better.

    The ones mentioned are rather cheap and nasty, and there are much more solid
    ones easily available everywhere.

    Roy G
    Tesco News, Nov 28, 2005