    http://tinyurl.com/5l85gy

    Enjoy

    Douglas
    Alienjones, May 20, 2008

  2. Alienjones

    The One Guest

    "Alienjones" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > This is a photo of some art i created in my early days as one of
    > Australia's best artists.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/5l85gy
    >
    > Enjoy
    >
    > Douglas

    Is this a fucking laugh?
    The One, May 20, 2008

  3. Alienjones

    Paul Heslop Guest

    The One wrote:

    > "Alienjones" <> wrote in message
    > > This is a photo of some art i created in my early days as one of
    > > Australia's best artists.
    > >
    > > http://tinyurl.com/5l85gy
    > >
    > > Enjoy
    > >
    > > Douglas

    > Is this a fucking laugh?

    I would say so and I haven't even clicked the link
    --
    Paul (We won't die of devotion)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, May 20, 2008
  4. Alienjones

    Draco Guest

    On May 20, 1:57 am, Alienjones <> wrote:
    > This is a photo of some art i created in my early days as one of
    > Australia's best artists.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/5l85gy
    >
    > Enjoy
    >
    > Douglas

    ROFLMAO

    Good one Douglas. Good one.

    Draco
    Draco, May 22, 2008
  5. Alienjones

    Noons Guest

    On May 22, 12:39 pm, Draco <> wrote:
    > On May 20, 1:57 am, Alienjones <> wrote:
    >
    > > This is a photo of some art i created in my early days as one of
    > > Australia's best artists.

    > >http://tinyurl.com/5l85gy

    > > Enjoy

    > > Douglas

    > ROFLMAO
    >
    > Good one Douglas. Good one.
    >
    > Draco

    you didn't even realize it wasn't Douglas, did you?
    Ah well, what can I say: you demonstrate your
    utter stupidity with every single post and reply....
    Noons, May 22, 2008
  6. Alienjones

    Draco Guest

    On May 21, 10:54 pm, Noons <> wrote:
    > On May 22, 12:39 pm, Draco <> wrote:
    >

    > > On May 20, 1:57 am, Alienjones <> wrote:

    > > > This is a photo of some art i created in my early days as one of
    > > > Australia's best artists.

    > > >http://tinyurl.com/5l85gy

    > > > Enjoy

    > > > Douglas

    > > ROFLMAO

    > > Good one Douglas. Good one.

    > > Draco

    > you didn't even realize it wasn't Douglas, did you?
    > Ah well, what can I say: you demonstrate your
    > utter stupidity with every single post and reply....- Hide quoted text -

    I saw it as a jab at those who have done nothing but attack others.
    Hmm, sound familar Noons?
    And yes I did realize that it was Douglas (D-mac) you pompas twit.
    Draco, May 22, 2008
  7. Alienjones

    Noons Guest

    Draco wrote,on my timestamp of 23/05/2008 1:11 AM:

    > I saw it as a jab at those who have done nothing but attack others.
    > Hmm, sound familar Noons?

    to you, yes.

    > And yes I did realize that it was Douglas (D-mac) you pompas twit.

    no it wasn't, you pompous twit.
    Noons, May 22, 2008