    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, Jan 1, 2011

  2. mmyvusenet

    Irwell Guest

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 20:46:10 -0500, mmyvusenet wrote:

    > Hello:
    >
    > This is the last photo of the year:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5310734012/
    >
    > This year 2010 is ending in a few hours, was also very interesting about
    > photography, and I take this opportunity to wish all a Happy Year 2011.
    >
    > Thank you all for the interesting comments on photography

    Happy New Year to you also. I liked the El Sagrario nativity scene
    as being the best of your last series.
    Irwell, Jan 1, 2011

  3. mmyvusenet

    BobS Guest

    "mmyvusenet" <> wrote in message
    > Hello:
    >
    > This is the last photo of the year:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5310734012/
    >
    > This year 2010 is ending in a few hours, was also very interesting
    > about photography, and I take this opportunity to wish all a Happy
    > Year 2011.
    >
    > Thank you all for the interesting comments on photography
    >
    > --
    > MMYV
    > http://www.mmyv.com

    Miguel,

    I've enjoyed seeing your photo's of the various places you've visited
    and
    watched your photography get better and better.

    Keep at it and I look forward to seeing your best shots in the New
    Year.

    Bob S.
    BobS, Jan 1, 2011
  4. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    noticias:ifo4or$naq$-september.org...

    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> This is the last photo of the year:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5310734012/
    >>
    >> This year 2010 is ending in a few hours, was also very interesting about
    >> photography, and I take this opportunity to wish all a Happy Year 2011.
    >>
    >> Thank you all for the interesting comments on photography
    >>
    >> --
    >> MMYV
    >> http://www.mmyv.com
    >>

    > Miguel,
    >
    > I've enjoyed seeing your photo's of the various places you've visited and
    > watched your photography get better and better.
    >
    > Keep at it and I look forward to seeing your best shots in the New Year.
    >
    > Bob S.

    Hello Bob, thanks for your comments, you have to all be successful in your
    life.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, Jan 2, 2011
  5. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Irwell" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:mdysm5sg517m.d7i9roo6xz93$...

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 20:46:10 -0500, mmyvusenet wrote:

    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> This is the last photo of the year:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5310734012/
    >>
    >> This year 2010 is ending in a few hours, was also very interesting about
    >> photography, and I take this opportunity to wish all a Happy Year 2011.
    >>
    >> Thank you all for the interesting comments on photography

    > Happy New Year to you also. I liked the El Sagrario nativity scene
    > as being the best of your last series.

    Hello Irwell, thanks for your comments, at the Sagrario Church I think they
    tried to make the images full size

    I think this will be an interesting year.

    Happy Year 2011

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, Jan 2, 2011
  6. mmyvusenet

    John Turco Guest

    mmyvusenet wrote:

    > Hello:
    >
    > This is the last photo of the year:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5310734012/
    >
    > This year 2010 is ending in a few hours, was also very interesting about
    > photography, and I take this opportunity to wish all a Happy Year 2011.
    >
    > Thank you all for the interesting comments on photography

    Happy New Year, Miguel...and keep on shooting!

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Jan 3, 2011
  7. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "John Turco" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...

    mmyvusenet wrote:

    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> This is the last photo of the year:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5310734012/
    >>
    >> This year 2010 is ending in a few hours, was also very interesting about
    >> photography, and I take this opportunity to wish all a Happy Year 2011.
    >>
    >> Thank you all for the interesting comments on photography

    > Happy New Year, Miguel...and keep on shooting!
    >
    > --
    > Cordially,
    > John Turco <>
    >
    > Marie's Musings <http://fairiesandtails.blogspot.com>

    Hello John:

    Thank you very much, I will continue practicing about it.

    By the way, I uploaded a video I made last year:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5316725046/

    I hope that soon there will be another similar event.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, Jan 3, 2011