    ive plugged the battery in incase it was due to low power but it still doesnt work. ive also tried changing the fuse but i might have done it wrong!!
    any suggestions?

    thankyou for your help in advance :D

    kermit, Dec 19, 2008

  2. kermit

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    Hi, I never saw a fuse whit directionality so I don'T see were u could have gone wrong there. From what I read, I don't see any reason for the laptop not to start. If both battery and wall adaptor can't bring the pc on, It probably has a defective power supply. Or worse. Make sure the wall cable is not damage, mabe the modo power conector got damage. In both case if the battery is dead u can get power so it could be the reason. If u feel easy opening this laptop and poking around take a look at the cable inside, But I would take it to the store. Cause I assume the PSU is bad and probably other thing also.

    technoplume, Jan 9, 2009