    I have to click another tasts for writing comma, full stop, etc.
    thanks

    bye Jones
    Jones, Apr 3, 2004

  2. Jones

    Michael-NC Guest

    Make sure the default language didn't change on you or try another keyboard.

    Michael-NC, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Jones

    Jerry G. Guest

    Check that your default language and keyboard settings are correct. Also,
    try another keyboard to verify that it is not damaged if your default
    language is correct.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    Jerry G., Apr 4, 2004
  4. Jones

    WebWalker Guest

    On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 22:38:31 GMT, Jones <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I-d like to know because keyboard doesnt work fine anymore.
    >I have to click another tasts for writing comma, full stop, etc.
    >thanks

    Just change it.
    Nowadays, keyboard cost dirt cheap.

    --