    This is due to Tesco.net NOT RESPONDING.

    This is my second request for assistance, what is the use of Support, if you
    do not respond?
    Charles Harrold, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Charles Harrold

    WormWood Guest

    "Charles Harrold" <> wrote in message
    news:in8kd.133$...
    | Why is it that I can send an Email, but am unable to recieve Emails.
    |
    | It has now been Fourteen days that no Emails have been received.
    |
    | This is due to Tesco.net NOT RESPONDING.
    |
    | This is my second request for assistance, what is the use of Support,
    if you
    | do not respond?

    Absolutely of no use at all. I keep telling you that over and over.

    hmmm......Contact Tesco support. This be a worldwide newsgroup and has
    nowt to do with any isp.
    WormWood, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Charles Harrold

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 18:54:06 GMT "Charles Harrold"
    used 10 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >Why is it that I can send an Email, but am unable to recieve Emails.
    >
    >It has now been Fourteen days that no Emails have been received.
    >
    >This is due to Tesco.net NOT RESPONDING.
    >
    >This is my second request for assistance, what is the use of Support, if you
    >do not respond?

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!

    What is your password?

    --
    -Graham

    Remove the 'snails' from my email
    G. Morgan, Nov 9, 2004
  4. Charles Harrold

    Conor Guest

    In article <in8kd.133$>, Charles Harrold
    says...

    Because this newsgroup has **** all to do with Tesco you halfwit.

    --
    Conor

    Opinions personal, facts suspect.
    Conor, Nov 9, 2004
  5. Charles Harrold

    trout Guest

    Charles Harrold wrote:

    > Why is it that I can send an Email, but am unable to recieve Emails.
    >
    > It has now been Fourteen days that no Emails have been received.
    >
    > This is due to Tesco.net NOT RESPONDING.
    >
    > This is my second request for assistance, what is the use of Support,
    > if you do not respond?

    Gee, we've been sending you emails. Didn't you get them?
    --
    "Please let us know if we can be of further service."

    TINW
    trout, Nov 9, 2004
  6. Charles Harrold

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 18:54:06 GMT, Charles Harrold wrote:

    >Why is it that I can send an Email, but am unable to recieve Emails.
    >
    >It has now been Fourteen days that no Emails have been received.
    >
    >This is due to Tesco.net NOT RESPONDING.
    >
    >This is my second request for assistance, what is the use of Support, if you
    >do not respond?

    http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/archive/images/dilbert2004183061028.gif

    http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/archive/images/dilbert2002440841027.gif

    Me
    why?, Nov 9, 2004
  7. Charles Harrold

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message
    | Charles Harrold wrote:
    |
    | > Why is it that I can send an Email, but am unable to recieve Emails.
    | >
    | > It has now been Fourteen days that no Emails have been received.
    | >
    | > This is due to Tesco.net NOT RESPONDING.
    | >
    | > This is my second request for assistance, what is the use of Support,
    | > if you do not respond?
    |
    | Gee, we've been sending you emails. Didn't you get them?

    LMAO!!!
    Toolman Tim, Nov 10, 2004