    It stops transferring data after 5-6 hours

    I have DWL G520+ D-Link AirPlusG+ Adapter - 802.11g 54Mbps

    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=, Feb 19, 2007

  2. Hi
    If the problem keep occurring even after new installation, it means that
    some settings are set incorrectly or that their is compatibility problem
    with the Wireless Card. Look at D-Link Support and upgarde your card with
    the latest firmware and Drivers.
    May be this can Help too, http://www.ezlan.net/faq#sudden
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 19, 2007

  3. Re: My internet stops and i have to restart PC. Disable-enable not

    Thanks for the reply. The information was useful for me!

    There are no other drivers for my hardware and no newer firmware.
    I used those devices years with no problems. I just dont know what could it
    be...

    However, even after restarting and changing settings (channel and i used to
    have MAC address filtering - now disabled) the problem still exist. It
    happens rarely now but its the same. I have sudden connection halt and i need
    to restart PC to fix it (using the reset button after exited windows).
    Nothing else works (repair function stays on "disabling adapter" for forever).

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=, Feb 23, 2007