my internet explorer will not open?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by quinton garrard, Jan 25, 2007.

  1. quinton garrard, Jan 25, 2007

  2. quinton  garrard

    SJP Guest

    "quinton garrard" <> wrote in message
    news:W_2uh.14377$...

    Thanks for that
    SJP, Jan 25, 2007

  3. quinton  garrard

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:18:30 GMT, "quinton garrard"

    Bummer.
    Evan Platt, Jan 25, 2007
  4. quinton  garrard

    Ponder Guest

    Neither will your message - Oh wait, it's empty! ;)

    ..
    Ponder, Jan 25, 2007
  5. quinton garrard wrote:

    > [nothing]

    Get someone to download these two browsers for you, copy to CD, and
    install them on your computer. Never fight with IE again.

    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
    http://www.opera.com/

    Pick the one you like best and make it your default browser.

    --
    -bts
    -Everyone needs multiple browsers for just this situation
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 25, 2007
  6. quinton  garrard

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:46:39 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >Get someone to download these two browsers for you, copy to CD, and
    >install them on your computer. Never fight with IE again.
    >
    >http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
    >http://www.opera.com/
    >
    >Pick the one you like best and make it your default browser.

    WTF's wrong with you?

    You're SUPPOSED to tell him to open up IE and go to those sites.
    Evan Platt, Jan 25, 2007
  7. Evan Platt wrote:

    > WTF's wrong with you?
    >
    > You're SUPPOSED to tell him to open up IE and go to those sites.

    My humble apologies...

    I could have added, "Go to your local library, and download OffByOne
    ( http://offbyone.com/ ) to a floppy disk, and use that to get Opera and
    Firefox." :)

    --
    -bts