    pc Suddenly I get a dr Watsson message instead of a internet connection. The
    outlook express still functions ok but what happened to my explorer?

    Lawrence of Sweden

    LARRY A. BERTHEAUD, Nov 14, 2003

  2. LARRY A. BERTHEAUD

    Gadget Guest

    Hey Newbie, Posting on the WWW without disguising (munging) your email
    address will result in lots of spam for you.
    Change it in your newsgroup identity info. (i.e. larry.bertheaud@*No
    Spam*swipnet.se ) Look at other peoples email addresses to get the idea. It
    needs to be done so someone can figure out witch part to remove to make the
    email address work, but won't get used by mass spammers. Pick a screen name
    while your at it. ;-)

    -G-

    "LARRY A. BERTHEAUD" <> wrote in message
    > Hello!
    >
    > this is a first time for me -- hope it works.
    >
    > I have NT on a 5-6 year old dell latitude XPi cd which is a little

    portable

    Gadget, Nov 14, 2003

  3. LARRY A. BERTHEAUD

    °Mike° Guest

    Use the 'Repair' option for Microsoft Internet Explorer from
    the Add\Remove Programs control panel applet.

    On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:02:13 +0100, in
    <th4tb.3286$>
    LARRY A. BERTHEAUD scrawled:

    --