    it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?

    Cheers,
    Mary

    Mary Snow, Jul 1, 2006

  2. Mary Snow wrote:
    > He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should think
    > it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself "bugger me"
    > more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of you give
    > it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?

    All my ex-wives said it was great while in the act, later said I was
    abusing them. You decide.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 1, 2006

  3. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sat,
    01 Jul 2006 01:37:04 -0400, Rôgêr <> screamed from
    behind the mulberry bush:

    >Mary Snow wrote:
    >> He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should think
    >> it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself "bugger me"
    >> more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of you give
    >> it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?

    >All my ex-wives said it was great while in the act, later said I was
    >abusing them. You decide.

    Isn't that something that is typically female?
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jul 1, 2006
  4. Mary Snow wrote:
    > He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should
    > think
    > it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself
    > "bugger me"
    > more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of
    > you give
    > it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Mary
    >
    > Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
    > http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

    That sig X-Privat attaches to the free account posts really screws up a
    good troll.

    But the answer to your question is: buy a dildo, and try it out on him.
    If he likes it, there's no real reason for you to say no, now is there?

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk

    Insisting on perfect safety is for people
    without the balls to live in the real world.
    Mary Shafer Iliff
    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Jul 1, 2006
  5. Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:
    > I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sat,
    > 01 Jul 2006 01:37:04 -0400, Rôgêr <> screamed from
    > behind the mulberry bush:
    >

    >>Mary Snow wrote:
    >>
    >>>He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should think
    >>>it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself "bugger me"
    >>>more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of you give
    >>>it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?

    >>All my ex-wives said it was great while in the act, later said I was
    >>abusing them. You decide.

    > Isn't that something that is typically female?

    Ask Rhonda.
    =?UTF-8?B?UsO0Z8Oqcg==?=, Jul 1, 2006
  6. Mary Snow

    Mary Snow Guest

    "Rhonda Lea Kirk" <> said in news:-
    privat.org:

    > Mary Snow wrote:
    >> He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should
    >> think
    >> it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself
    >> "bugger me"
    >> more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of
    >> you give
    >> it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> Mary
    >>
    >> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
    >> http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

    > That sig X-Privat attaches to the free account posts really screws up a
    > good troll.
    >
    > But the answer to your question is: buy a dildo, and try it out on him.
    > If he likes it, there's no real reason for you to say no, now is there?

    I take it you have tried it then?

    Cheers!
    Mary

    Mary Snow, Jul 1, 2006
  7. "Rhonda Lea Kirk" <> said in news:-
    privat.org:

    > Mary Snow wrote:
    >> He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should
    >> think
    >> it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself
    >> "bugger me"
    >> more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of
    >> you give
    >> it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> Mary
    >>
    >> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
    >> http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

    > That sig X-Privat attaches to the free account posts really screws up a
    > good troll.
    >
    > But the answer to your question is: buy a dildo, and try it out on him.
    > If he likes it, there's no real reason for you to say no, now is there?

    What's not to like about that kind of stuff?

    Hahaha

    Rectum Burrrrrn

    Rectum Burrrrn, Jul 1, 2006
  8. Rôgêr wrote:
    > Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:
    >> Rôgêr screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >>> All my ex-wives said it was great while in the act, later said I was
    >>> abusing them. You decide.

    >> Isn't that something that is typically female?

    With that attitude, you don't get laid much, do you.

    (Note that absence of a question mark is intentional.)

    > Ask Rhonda.

    Less "typically female" than it is "typically male" to say such a thing.

    rl

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Jul 1, 2006
  9. Mary Snow wrote:
    > "Rhonda Lea Kirk" <> said in
    > news:- privat.org:
    >
    >> Mary Snow wrote:
    >>> He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I
    >>> should think
    >>> it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself
    >>> "bugger me"
    >>> more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of
    >>> you give
    >>> it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?
    >>>
    >>> Cheers,
    >>> Mary
    >>>
    >>> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
    >>> http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

    >> That sig X-Privat attaches to the free account posts really screws
    >> up a good troll.
    >>
    >> But the answer to your question is: buy a dildo, and try it out on
    >> him. If he likes it, there's no real reason for you to say no, now
    >> is there?
    >>

    > I take it you have tried it then?
    >
    > Cheers!
    > Mary

    How did you come to derive that assumption from my answer, Mary, dear?

    You're not a very clever troll. I don't like unclever trolls.

    Bye bye, Mary.

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Jul 1, 2006
  10. Mary Snow

    Guest Guest

    "Mary Snow" <> wrote in message news:Xns97F3EC0980DDsnerdisanerd@217.22.228.20...
    > He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should think
    > it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself "bugger me"
    > more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of you give
    > it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?

    My wife said I can do it to her as soon as I let her shove a broom up my ass.
    I'm still considering. :)
    Guest, Jul 1, 2006
  11. Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >>Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:
    >>
    >>>Rôgêr screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >>>Isn't that something that is typically female?

    > With that attitude, you don't get laid much, do you.
    >
    > (Note that absence of a question mark is intentional.)
    >>Ask Rhonda.

    > Less "typically female" than it is "typically male" to say such a thing.

    I don't think women actually have sex with guys anymore, do they? At
    least not to my experience.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 1, 2006
  12. Mary Snow

    Mary Snow Guest

    "Rhonda Lea Kirk" <> said in news:4gmio6F1nugh9U1
    @individual.net:

    > Mary Snow wrote:
    >> "Rhonda Lea Kirk" <> said in
    >> news:- privat.org:

    >>> That sig X-Privat attaches to the free account posts really screws
    >>> up a good troll.
    >>>
    >>> But the answer to your question is: buy a dildo, and try it out on
    >>> him. If he likes it, there's no real reason for you to say no, now
    >>> is there?
    >>>

    >> I take it you have tried it then?
    >>
    >> Cheers!
    >> Mary

    > How did you come to derive that assumption from my answer, Mary, dear?

    Did that put you in a proper snit, deary? Sorry, I just figured you must
    have tried this because I find it oh so hard to believe such a smart
    young girl as yourself would make such muck up.

    > You're not a very clever troll. I don't like unclever trolls.

    Just what do you ever mean, love?

    > Bye bye, Mary.

    I'm not quite so sure about that.

    Cheers!
    Mary

    Mary Snow, Jul 1, 2006
  13. Mary Snow

    pandamonium Guest

    On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 07:25:22 +0200, Mary Snow wrote:

    > He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should think
    > it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself "bugger me"
    > more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of you give
    > it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Mary

    According to playground logic it can cause deafness.
    pandamonium, Jul 1, 2006
  14. Mary Snow

    clean shaven Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Mary Snow wrote:
    >> He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should
    >> think it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself
    >> "bugger me" more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would
    >> any of you give it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?

    > All my ex-wives said it was great while in the act, later said I was
    > abusing them. You decide.

    None of your wives ever said anything of the kind to me?
    clean shaven, Jul 1, 2006
  15. Mary Snow

    Cub Guest

    "Mary Snow" <> wrote in message
    > He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should
    > think
    > it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself "bugger me"
    > more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of you
    > give
    > it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Mary
    >
    > Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
    > http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

    Anal sex is just a load of crap
    Cub, Jul 1, 2006
  16. Mary Snow

    Frosty Guest

    On or about 1 Jul 2006 07:25:22 +0200, an entity identified as Mary
    Snow <> proudly proclaimed:

    >He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should think
    >it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself "bugger me"
    >more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of you give
    >it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Mary

    Give it a go, Mary!
    Just be sure he wear a condom....we have enough lawyers!

    >Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

    --

    Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?
    Frosty, Jul 1, 2006
  17. Mary Snow

    Frosty Guest

    On or about Sat, 1 Jul 2006 16:26:08 +1000, an entity identified as
    <a> proudly proclaimed:

    >"Mary Snow" <> wrote in message news:Xns97F3EC0980DDsnerdisanerd@217.22.228.20...
    >> He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should think
    >> it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself "bugger me"
    >> more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of you give
    >> it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?

    >My wife said I can do it to her as soon as I let her shove a broom up my ass.
    >I'm still considering. :)

    IMHO it would depend on which end of the broom.
    --

    Vescere bracis meis!
    Frosty, Jul 1, 2006
  18. Mary Snow

    Frosty Guest

    On or about Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:42:51 GMT, an entity identified as
    pandamonium <> proudly proclaimed:

    >On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 07:25:22 +0200, Mary Snow wrote:
    >
    >> He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should think
    >> it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself "bugger me"
    >> more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of you give
    >> it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> Mary
    >>

    >According to playground logic it can cause deafness.

    What?

    --

    Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
    Frosty, Jul 1, 2006
  19. Mary Snow

    uker Guest

    "Cub" <> wrote in message

    > "Mary Snow" <> wrote in message
    >> He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should
    >> think
    >> it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself "bugger
    >> me"
    >> more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of you
    >> give
    >> it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> Mary
    >>
    >> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
    >> http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

    Anal sex is just a load of crap

    "No shit"
    uker, Jul 1, 2006
  20. Mary Snow wrote:
    > He has suddenly has become very interested in "anal sex" but I should think
    > it would hurt very much don't you think? I have said to myself "bugger me"
    > more than once but i have never ever really meant it! Would any of you give
    > it a go or should I tell him to "bugger off"?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Mary

    It'll stop you getting piles, or get rid of them if you have them already.

    --
    Be very careful if you have "a bunch of grapes"
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 1, 2006